Excellent location! We enjoyed our stay! The area is great and easily accessible by metro or by car. Parking was easy to find, in front of the building most of the time. Will be back next year :)
We were very happy with the accommodations provided! We would highly recommend this for a single traveller, a couple, or a couple with one small child.
- Clean unit, with nice furnishings.
- Free street parking! We had no issue finding a spot, HOWEVER pay attention to the street signs because you will need to park on the correct side of the street (the day of the week determines which side you park on).
- The unit was spacious and was comfortable for my wife, myself and my 3yr old son.
- No charge Netflix was a nice surprise!
- Excellent WiFi speed, and a great little work-area.
- 3 playgrounds nearby kept our 3yr old busy.
- The unit was very quiet.
- The neighbourhood is a little outside of the city center, but easily/quickly accessible from a nearby subway station.
- There are truly excellent restaurants nearby, without the tourist-trap feel or tourist-trap prices. Amazing food within a 10min walk.
- There is an excellent grocery store nearby.
- There is no elevator (for elderly), but only about 20 steps.
- The heat in the unit was unbearable (we stayed during a major heatwave in Montreal). At the time of our stay, there was no air-conditioner or any fans to circulate the air. The design of the unit prevents natural airflow. NOTE: the owner mentioned he may add an a/c or fans (so this issue may have been resolved?).
- This is an eclectic part of Montreal, meaning you are not staying in a ritzy part of town. We never felt unsafe, and we really liked the area, but people with expectations of having the Four Seasons as a neighbour may be underwhelmed. NOTE: we prefer areas like this, because you are guaranteed to escape the tourist crowds and experience the real Montreal.
- If you are driving, take your time the first time you come into the neighbourhood. The urban planners apparently like one-way streets...
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|