See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016

It's a motel, but feels like a good hotel! Located in nice surroundings, this place has BIG rooms and we got two rooms. One had a Jacuzzi !

The only bad news is for non-smokers- the rooms smell a lot. It's not their fault though, when I asked about it the guy in the reception said smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms, but people do not listen! So we had to open the exhausts, turned the A/C on on high for half an hour and it got better.

But for the price and location, this place is a gem. They don't have breakfast but there is a Tim Horton's right across the street.

The wi-fi is free and of excellent quality.

Room tip: If you hate the smell of smoke, check your room first. But for this price, it's a good motel to stay in.
Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Too pricey for the type of motel it was. I got the expensive suite. It was old school dark. The air looked like there use to be smoking. Somehow made me think and feel that its the type of motel where escorts may use it.
There was a jacuzzi which was a nice touch. The bed had mirrors around it and above it. So you can wake up looking at yourself from every angle lol
The decor reminded me like i stepped into the past 80's. Wall paper. Faje plants that were collecting dust. A casette player.
The air in the room was stuffy and it seemed like there has been a history of smoking and i was reacting to it due to my allergy to existing smoke in the room.
I called front desk to let them know about this and he misunderstood that i said there was the smell of smoking. Since he was french speaking it was extremely hard to explain that iam very sensitive to the smoke that has been in the room for years in the walls. Even my boyfriend had a hard time breathing in there.
I asked him if I can reembursed for my hotel. We arrived at 4pm and we went out to eat. We were an estimate of maybe 3 hours. He was going to refund me for part of the room.
For the 4 hours we were there so basically 70 dollars from our 200 dollars we paid.
Dont go here if you have sensitivity to smoking that has been accumulated over the years. You will have a hard time breathing. Guarenteed.
P.s. the pictures you see here are not true to nature.

Room tip: Check these rooms before you agree. They will try hard to not reeimburse you
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Canadianlatina
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Basic motel with basic rooms at a reasonable price. The bilingual staff was friendly and helpful, especially when we got locked out. Wi-Fi connectivity was very good. It was a 30-minute drive from downtown Montreal on the freeway. The motel is surrounded by nature and is very quiet and peaceful at night.

The room reeks of smoke and other unpleasant odors. The sheets and towels are worn from heavy use. Opening the door at night invited huge mosquitoes. There was no instruction at the room on the proper use of the A/C, which we initially thought was broken.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I went with some friends (a friend and I in one room and another friends with hee kid in other room). In my room only had 1 bed, thank God I'm Lucky and they give us another bed.
The Motel is almost 30 minutes far to the old city, they don't have breakfast, because is a Motel.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I booked in advance before my trip.. everything went fine paid when I arrived at the Motel. Staff was nice... My room was spacious, and clean. We brought one of our son with us and needed 2 double beds.. The coffee maker provided for first cup did not work. I realized later that they have a continental breakfast and coffee there... so could have enjoyed it. They did have a bar fridge ... Tim Horton is just across the road.. convenient. Had a nice stay, grateful for the nice room... Had a great time.

Room tip: I asked for a family room and actually was in the spacious handicap room, excellent
Date of stay: May 2016