“A nice way to see Old Montreal”

Montreal Amphi-Bus Tour
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My niece and me took this tour. It lasts an hours; half on land and half on the water. Our guide was really funny and made the tour fun. A nice way to spend an hour at the Old Port.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We really enjoyed the tour. Our tour guide James was funny, nice, and took the time to go and take pictures of all the groups of people on board which I thought was a really nice gesture. We learned a little bit about the city without it being too much of an information overload.

Make sure to ask for the student price if you have a student card, as it wasn't mentioned to me by the ticket salesperson. I overheard someone else talking about it to another staff which is when I realized I could get 10 dollars off.

James was knowledgeable in answering my questions after the tour had finished. He also went around the boat during the tour to specifically ask everyone if they had any questions for him.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Entertaining and informative quick overview of Old Montreal at night with James, then enjoyable views of Montreal at night from St Lawrence River. Spectacular 30 minute fireworks display from the water choreographed to Broadway and pop music transmitted over FM stereo radio. Unexpected adventure when Amphiboat was climbing ramp back out of river and important mechanical part broke. James and Captain kept calm despite the situation. Most of the passengers were evacuated up through a window onto the landing retaining wall with the assistance of several other passengers. We then had to walk back toward the boarding area. The drive getting out of Old Montreal was more stressful than the Amphibus breaking down!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We went on the boat tour today- and the staff was so pleasant. Herman was so sweet and knowledgeable. He was also very fluent in all languages- and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. I brought a World War 2 Veteran- and he never felt uncomfortable nor unsafe. Also- one of the "boats" was original World War 2 era. Definitely a must see in Montreal.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

It was our last day in Montreal and decided to take this tour. We had done one of these boats in Boston years ago. It did not disappoint. Burt, our driver/captain, was a character. His partner whose name escapes me, was equally entertaining and informative. The truck becomes a boat and we went into the St Lawrence River.