“Lots of Fun! Lots of Info”

Montreal Amphi-Bus Tour
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We tried to book this tour in advance, and were unable to do so. We were told to call back the morning of the tour, to see if it was running. It was available, so we booked it.
Really enjoyed both the Captain and the tour guide. He was very informative and entertaining. We also took a 3 hour bus tour of the city, but the tour was much better with a lot more info! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to take this tour on the spur of the moment and were pleased we did! A quick trip round the main sites of Old Montréal was followed by a 30 minute trip round the port viewing the Montréal skyline across the water. Our guide, James, was witty and informative and very helpful. I recommend this tour.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Our guide James was entertaining and informative. A very good way to see some of the significant landmarks of Old Montreal by road and from the water.
It was a leisurely one hour drive / boat ride that the whole family enjoyed very much.
The vehicle has only 30 seats. Therefore book your ticket early if you can to get the time that is convenient to you. Mid day in summer would be good as you will be sheltered from the sun.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My niece and me took this tour. It lasts an hours; half on land and half on the water. Our guide was really funny and made the tour fun. A nice way to spend an hour at the Old Port.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We really enjoyed the tour. Our tour guide James was funny, nice, and took the time to go and take pictures of all the groups of people on board which I thought was a really nice gesture. We learned a little bit about the city without it being too much of an information overload.

Make sure to ask for the student price if you have a student card, as it wasn't mentioned to me by the ticket salesperson. I overheard someone else talking about it to another staff which is when I realized I could get 10 dollars off.

James was knowledgeable in answering my questions after the tour had finished. He also went around the boat during the tour to specifically ask everyone if they had any questions for him.