Lelux Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hotel 7 Saisons(Montreal)
Hotel Elegant(Montreal)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswalls are very thinroom was cleanminute walk to old montrealstayed one nightbreakfast was includedwould stay here againblockpartyingproscons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a weekend last month. It was brutal, it is not fully accessable if you have a physical disability, you get off the elevator and have to walk up 6 stairs to get to your floor. It was dark, dingy and so dirty. We were afraid to complain because we didn't want to not have a place to go. The rooms are ALL outdated, the carpets look like they haven't been cleaned since the place was built. The in house coffee has powered cream, and there was dark brown hair all over the bath tub, the toilet didn't flush unless you held it down for a solid minute and the shower curtain had mold all on the bottom. The only thing it had going for it was the location. Other then that it was a nightmare, reminded me of something out of a horror movie. I wouldn't go back if the world was ending and it was the only place that could save me.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chantel B
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I am shocked that I am writing this review again. This property was previously a Quality Hotel and perhaps like ownership.. they are trying to switch what property this really is. I stayed at this Hotel in July 2017. I will never go back to this place again. I booked it thru Priceline which is not good to use for Montreal. A double room always means a single double bed to them.. it means 2 beds to me. So as usual upon check in.. well were sorry sir we only have rooms with one bed.. but let me try.. $ 10 tip later and they find me a room with 2 beds.
It was disgusting as hell. The sink was cracked. the room stunk horribly. The windows were extremely OLD.
THE CREEPIEST thing of all was that NONE of the electrical outlets worked in the room including the TV unless you flicked the switch near the door. The outlet near my bed didn't even have a cover.. you could see the wires. I was afraid to complain because I was convinced it was the last room they had available.

Lets talk about coffee.. I like real cream in my morning coffee. Not POWDER . So in order for me to get cream for my coffee..they wanted me to buy a breakfast buffet in the basement. I said awful things and went down the street to Tim Hortons.. like one block West of the hotel.

Room Tip: THERE are 2 parts of this hotel A new one and ghetto wing. USE CAUTION
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Can somebody please explain me why hotels in Montreal are so expensive? We stayed one night at Lelux Hotel because it was conveniently located near the long distance bus station and the 747 bus stop to reach the airport. But we spent way too much money for what it was! The rooms were outdated and at that price I was expecting to find a soap bar in the bathroom! We didn't know that breakfast was included but by reading the reviews I think we didn't miss much. There is a lot of options for breakfast in the neighborhood.The bed was comfortable though and the towels seemed clean. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you plan on staying a couple of days in Montreal. Take a look at Air BnB I am sure you can find a better value for your money!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed here in August during Fierte with two friends. The hotel is in a prime location and the customer service was impeccable. It definitely deserves a higher rating! We had one minor issue during check-in which the Manager dealt with promptly and professionally.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't have a staircase leading to it!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Just stayed in this hotel and i have to say what a dump yes the lobby looks quite inviting but the rooms were terrible the staff were not friendly especially the ones in the breakfast room in the morning if you can call it breakfast yes you got a continental breakfast into the price but they need training in what a continental breakfast consists of! This was the last hotel of our canadian tour and i have to say it was the worst!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple