Le Saint Malo
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal(Montreal)
US$147
US$134
  • Restaurant
Armor Manoir Sherbrooke(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$93
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend arrived here to some very confused hosts who were not great at english never mind french and smoking inside(which is illegal). The place was ok, not great ok. You could pay by the hour, obviously some hooker hole! To be fair couldnt sleep from the noise and slamming doors(probably from the in and out clients) the room smelt of fettuccini alfredo and someone tried to come in our room, midnight. Dont even understand why it says it has wifi! Would rather sleep on the street.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maude B
Reviewed 27 November 2016

We don't recommend staying here. Rooms are available by the hour, which we didn't know when we booked. It would be wise to read all of the recent reviews before staying anywhere in Montreal, and also to have a Plan B.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016

The only good thing is location. The reception people cannot speak English. Someone tried to enter my room at 2:00 am in the night. No breakfast, shabby wifi. Rooms were HORRIBLE 1950's type. Other occupants were loud noisy

Room Tip: Do not book garbage hotel
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2016

This budget hotel is a dump and a pig pen. No dead bolt on doors dirty chairs and bathroom. Can rent a rent a room for a n hour. It's a Brothel!! Came out in morning and they had pile mattresses on my wife car. They must of been worn out from hour rentals. Stay way from this place.

Room Tip: Stay away at all cost
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BlakeRichardson
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Very BAD experience. When we arrived, the guy seemed lost and didn't know what he was doing. He had a hard time understanding English, which was hard to communicate with him. I told him I was paying cash for the room, he kept bugging me to pay with my credit card... On the online reservation I did asked for indoor parking for 15$ extra, which I paid. As you can see in the picture, it's NOT indoor and the area is very dirty (surrounding the outdoor parking) I also asked for the continental breakfast (to get my money's worth), the same guy gave us a bowl of cereal and a half cup of instant coffee. The room he gave us is on the same floor as the lobby, it was clean but we were beside the "storage room" which is the family's housing/room. I have added picture to show how small our room was and the "indoor" parking.

Will never go there again and will never recommend this place to no one.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family