US$219
US$122
US$144
US$136
  • Room Service
Samesun Montreal Central(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

HI Montreal Hostel(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold montrealcatherine streetminute walkgay villagemetro stopthe hotel offersblocksainttelevisionconveniencechinatownproximity
Reviewed 11 January 2013

We stayed at the lord berri for 3 nights and new years eve. We were pleasantly greeted by the staff and got a decent clean spacious room that we were happy with.

This hotel is close to the strip St Catherine for partying so it's poppin at event times. we were there for new years eve.

Only negative was the windows are sealed completely shut so you can't get good fresh air, and the fan in the room was ancient. Not a huge deal hey it's a budget hotel. You also receive a very unfriendly rule list upon checking in that is more threatening than welcoming, but hey they're trying to somewhat control the partying it's understandable.

It was a good experience overall, but next time would spend a bit more for a place a tad more upscale. If you're on a tight budget, this place is decent and you could do much worse.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 26 December 2012

hotel staff answered all my questions and offered a lot of extra services. helped lock my luggage in secure room even after i checked out. everything in the room was expected with nice hot shower and tv. good value for good price

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 11 November 2012

This hotel, although not in the center of Montreal is within walking distance (less than 5 minutes) to the subway station, which is why I think it's a great location. You can just take the subway and go wherever you want without paying for a downtown hotel.The price was good and it was clean and we felt safe in there. There's an Italian restaurant on site for food, drinks, or just coffee. The staff was helpful and polite. The only thing that we didn't like was that we had to pay for parking, I think 20 or 25 dollars a night which adds up to the price per night.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The pluses - location is great, price was excellent, room was large and clean, the beds were comfy. Large TV, desk to work on and wifi. Fast elevators.

The negatives - limited parking available (had to scramble to find spaces), night staff service needs improvement.

**Avoid using the back exit, street people use the loading dock area to sleep and smoke up

Room Tip: Only exit from the main lobby doors
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I got a great deal on Hotwire, so I can't really complain. Sure, the woman who works at the front desk isn't the friendliest desk clerk I've encountered, but she's not "horrible". Perhaps because I was a Hotwire customer, they put me in the saddest room (right next to the elevator), but the room desperately needs a refresh. Very, very dated look. Shower handle came right off in my hand and had to have them repair it (which they did). I agree that the faucets are very 70s. Shower has very good pressure though. Bed was all right. Wifi was good. There was a mini-fridge. No cleanliness issues to report. The area around the hotel does admittedly seem a bit sketchy, but I wouldn't say it's dangerous, even at night. I wouldn't park outdoors here though.. it's not far from a known drug-dealing area (Parc Émilie-Gamelin, right beside the Berri-UQAM metro station). Very, very close to the gay village, bus terminal, metro. Would I stay here again? Meh. If I want to be very thrifty, perhaps. But if I wanted to treat myself to something nice, I'd give it a pass.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo