“A MUST when in Montreal”

La Maison Du Macaron
Ranked #63 of 122 Dessert in Montreal
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed 2 February 2015

Seriously, you need to stop by here if you're into macarons. Actually, they have other types of pastries/desserts, so stop by anyways. They have a very large variety of camarons. My favorites were the coconut, the chocolate/passion fruit, and the mango flavored. I also enjoyed the coffee macaron, and the Pailette Feuiletine (check out their website). A box of 12 comes to about CAD 1.75 a macaron, so it's actually not that bad. I will definitely come back before I leave Montreal to take some home with me.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Love all the macarons flavours most especially the Pistachio... I will come back to Montreal because of this, hope they will have Toronto store soon....

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The coconut "macaron" was delicious and the ille coffee was a great way to start the day. The other pastries looked delicious also and we meant to go back for more, but didn't have time.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Paillete feuilletine is definitely a must-have.
Caramel tastes great too.
Pistache is nice but kinda bland compared to the rest.
Aw I just regret not having had more.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I didn't make it to the store although it was on my list of places to shop during my trip because La Maison had set up shop at the Palais des Congress Mall for the Nutcracker Market. The macarons are absolutely delicious and beautiful in display and variety. I bought a large box as a gift for the office. May seem a bit pricey but they're quite lovely. Makes for great gifts.