“Supper”

chase
Ranked #1,286 of 6,131 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent Lebanese food in the Monkland village. I had the minced sirloin on a stick with fresh vegetables and rice. Well marinated and delicious . Dessert was Kataif , spelling?
Also superb. My friends had different Kebabs and fish dishes. All were well received.
Our young server was somewhat snotty and impatient but we allowed it due to age and being poorly trained.
Parking is metered on the street.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Went to Chase on Monkland last night (a Saturday night) with some friends. We had reservations and were lucky enough to secure a table on the terrace as it was a beautiful evening. This was our first time visiting this establishment and we were a bit concerned regarding the service as most reviews of this place said the food was great but service was lacking. Last night we were lucky in both cases, we had great food and fabulous service! Prices are very reasonable considering the portions of the platters! I had the chicken shashlik which was delicious and came with 2 brochettes, salad, fries and hummus. Pita, hot peppers and marinated turnips were placed on the table as soon as we were seated. Everyone else said their food was excellent as well, rib steak, shish taok and beef kebab. Sitting on the terrace gave us a view of the street and was great for people watching. Will be going back!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I have now been here twice, my second visit wasn't as enjoyable. The food is great nothing to say about that. Prices great for quality of food. But the chef ( I assume owner) kept talking down to the waitress and just plain yelling at her on a few occasions. I do not go to a restaurant to hear Yelling. The place is VERY small and you can hear every word. The service as well wasn't the best. Took 50 mins to get 3 plates and we were the only people there, minus take outs. Maybe I will just go for takeout next time so I don't have to deal with the restaurant staff. Very genuine Lebanese food

Reviewed 19 March 2016

We just had dinner at Chase Restaurant on Monkland. It was our first time there and it exceeded all expectations. We were welcomed warmly. Everything we ordered was delicious and beautifully presented. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I've been in this restaurant a couple of times on weekends and unfortunately all times the restaurant was empty (good side, you always find a table). The food is good and well seasoned. The portions are good size and the price is great. Good price/food quality rate.