“No worrying, no disappointment!”
Review of chase

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
chase
Ranked #1,251 of 6,172 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Delicious Lebanese restaurant with a menu rich in varieties and prepared/cooked by the owner. Everything is tasty on the menu, whether the combos or the varieties (meat or vegetarian) which often are a helpful option to sample a bit of everything in the same plate. The portions are generous and delicious with a nice beer or a glass of arak (Lebanese version of the anis drink) to be savoured on the terrace or inside. Considering the location on the trendy Monkland street, the prices are very affordable. Many of the friends who discovered it for the 1st time now go back there taking their own friends. And it's a good geographical option for a Lebanese restaurant, not requiring to go downtown or northern parts of the island.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Great food here. Always fresh. The prices are very reasonable. It's located on a very trendy street and has a beautiful terrace with lots of outdoor seating. Excellent service.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent Lebanese food in the Monkland village. I had the minced sirloin on a stick with fresh vegetables and rice. Well marinated and delicious . Dessert was Kataif , spelling?
Also superb. My friends had different Kebabs and fish dishes. All were well received.
Our young server was somewhat snotty and impatient but we allowed it due to age and being poorly trained.
Parking is metered on the street.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Went to Chase on Monkland last night (a Saturday night) with some friends. We had reservations and were lucky enough to secure a table on the terrace as it was a beautiful evening. This was our first time visiting this establishment and we were a bit concerned regarding the service as most reviews of this place said the food was great but service was lacking. Last night we were lucky in both cases, we had great food and fabulous service! Prices are very reasonable considering the portions of the platters! I had the chicken shashlik which was delicious and came with 2 brochettes, salad, fries and hummus. Pita, hot peppers and marinated turnips were placed on the table as soon as we were seated. Everyone else said their food was excellent as well, rib steak, shish taok and beef kebab. Sitting on the terrace gave us a view of the street and was great for people watching. Will be going back!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I have now been here twice, my second visit wasn't as enjoyable. The food is great nothing to say about that. Prices great for quality of food. But the chef ( I assume owner) kept talking down to the waitress and just plain yelling at her on a few occasions. I do not go to a restaurant to hear Yelling. The place is VERY small and you can hear every word. The service as well wasn't the best. Took 50 mins to get 3 plates and we were the only people there, minus take outs. Maybe I will just go for takeout next time so I don't have to deal with the restaurant staff. Very genuine Lebanese food