“It 's perfect”

Ranked #149 of 6,458 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Perfect service, attentive not intrusive, beautifully cooked southern Italian cuisine, everything nice and fresh. Unpretentious, gracious
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Went to see Phil Collins yesterday night and the evening was perfect. We parked our car just in front of the restaurant in a public parking. Our friends came here frequently and strongly recommendede it. we Had a reservation for 8 persons at 5h00pm. The place is small - bistro ambiance - you can see the kitchen on spot . Server ( the owner??) was quick , friendly and explain us the menu. My husband and I shared a ceasar salad $8 and Fried calamaris -$14 probably the best calamari eaten for years - not chewy and with not too many frying. I had some raviolini $18 and my husband lemon veal with tomato pasta.$25 He had a lemon pie which apparently was delicious. Prices are very reasonable - there is a table d'hote @ around $32. Wine list is ok - most of the wine found at the Saq - price is approx 2.5 price of saq. We paid and there was no rush to go out . We walked a few blocks to the Bell center. It is definitely an address to keep . You definitely need a reservation unless like lots of people yesterday night you will be returned. PS not sure but I read somewhere that they do offer take out service

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation for 10 people a week and a half ago. When we arrived at the time we were told there was no reservation. We were given Alex the owners name, the day that we made the reservation . He chose to ignore. With the party of 10 he was rude and insulting to all of us. He was not willing to accommodate us at all. I would never recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank brb428
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the "Escalopines de veau Pizzaiola" but the "Fettuccini Amatricana" was too spicy, the house wine was ok.
The prices are reasonable and the service is not outstanding.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I have been here a few times and everytime I go, it’s alwasy good, and consistent! Plus they are very friendly and the service is great. Highly recommended !!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

a bit expensive but excellent food and service. Nice relaxing ambiance,if you can have more than an hour for lunch, a place where i would have liked to take my time and sip my wine. No risotto.

Date of visit: September 2018