“Cozy Irish Pub with good food”

Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill
Ranked #438 of 5,852 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Cross street: Rene Levesque Blvd.
Description: Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill is a friendly Celtic Pub that caters to customers looking for a cozy atmosphere. We have 20 beers on tap and an amazing array of delicious meals prepared with only the freshest ingredients. We are not your typical pub and take pride in everything we put on our plates! Since 1996 we have been bringing great evenings and even greater food to our clients.
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Been here a few times. Food and beer is reasonably price. Food is typical pub far (burgers, fish and chips, bangers and mash etc). Can get busy before and after Habs games. Come out on a Monday night and try trivia.

There are newer reviews for Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We wanted a lite lunch while we were shopping on Monkland ave in Montreal. We stopped here as we like pub grub and we have several travel games we play and one of them is to "collect" Irish pubs. When we came in there was rugby on the telly, Ireland was playing Scotland. The menu was interesting with some traditional Pub grub and some local favorites and some updates. I had the french onion soup and It was a very good example, it was not too sweet. My sister ordered the sweet potato fries and I got the regular fries. we asked for a side of the curry used on the curry poutine on the side and were told there would be an upcharge but we were good with that. The service as Excellent. I had one of the local cidres I recommend trying at least one while you are visiting the provence.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place while walking to find a restaurant to eat at. Thought we'd stop here for a couple of drinks and ended up staying here the remainder if the evening.
Drinks were awesome, staff were excellent and the food very good and lots of it. The curried lamb was superb as was the lamb shank my wife had.
I've got this place memorized for future visits. Just suited our style - country style local pub but better!
I love it as did my colleagues.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Place was great. We ended up coming here after going to the steak house for drinks. The drinks were reasonably priced for Montreal I believe a bud light was $5 Canadian. The bartenders were good and courteous always made sure you had a full drink. Also, came here before the Montreal game and the place was packed we were still able to get a seat and eat before we went to the Rangers game. Food was good and reasonably priced once again. I definitely suggest this spot to any American in the city going to a game or trying to get some drinks before they go out.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great idea, one menu table d'hôte, 5 or 6 choices, one price 20$. Service at times slow, even for a beer or a soft drink. Old building equals uneven comfort (freezing in rest rooms). Food fairly good. Would like to go back to try some other dish. Family friendly. Can be noisy. You pay for a coffee refill!

1  Thank A_happy_camper_2007