“Very pleased! ”

Trattoria Il Ritrovo
Ranked #1,978 of 6,036 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had not been here in years and so we came here with another couple. We walked in at 6pm on a Saturday and it was very quiet. As soon as 7pm came around, people started coming in. We started with foccacia and meat balls which was very tasty. I had the penne with rose sauce and prochutto which was excellent. I tried my husband's marguerita pizza which was good. Very reasonable priced and good portions.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I've recently moved here and live close by, I didn't have a chance to come here during the summer but can't wait until next year to do so their patio looks very inviting. I had a chance to come when I was invited with the ladies from my kids school and was happy to say yes. its very warm and cozy inside not as big as I would of expected. There menu was simple with lots of variety. I enjoyed my club sandwich and the fries were to die for, great seasoning with a mayo/garlic side for dipping. Service was great and welcoming, Will be coming here again quite often.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Nothing fancy, but a good neighborhood Italian restaurant. Our fritto misto appetizer of fried calamari, shrimp and smelt was exceptional, whereas our mains of pasta and Italian sausage were good, while our veal cutlets and eggplant Parmesan were just ordinary.......with the veal a mite dry and tasteless and the eggplant too salty for our taste. Service was friendly and prices on par with the quality.

1  Thank QCern
Reviewed 6 July 2016

We are good customers of il ritrovo really good food and great pizza and the service is amazing. Keep up the good work

Reviewed 10 January 2016

A wonderful surprise: visited a friend in Ahuntsic, went to this Italian authentic Trattoria and had an awesome experience. Ordered a Sicilian Pizza with hot red pepper preparation. Never had a better Pizza in my life. Tasted like Antibes Cote D'Azur Pizza. Also service was very good-very nice waitress with recommendations. Really highly recommend this great authentic environment with an Italian music and nostalgia of Sicily.