“Delicious salad”

Ranked #141 of 6,062 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed 2 April 2018

After leaving an exhibit at the Musee de Beaux Arts, we headed to adjacent Crescent Street in search of a take out salad. A friend had recommended Mandy's to me so I had to try it. My first time there, I asked the staff for a recommendation and she said her personal favorite was the Wolfe Bowl, so that it what I had (served with our tamari dressing, mixed greens, arugula, kale, brown rice, cherry tomatoes, avocado, shredded carrots, toasted walnuts, toasted sesame seeds, shaved parmesan). Delicious! I will return...

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

indeed . a salad restaurant. simple and delicious ! exactly what you want if you’re wandering around the old city and are hungry for a healthy and delicious lunch !

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Purchased a salad at Rockland, waited 25 minutes for my order.The salad was underdressed and was not granted an apology for the long wait either. People who ordered their salads after me, received their dishes before mine as well. I was not even granted an apology.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This place is addictive. Salads make you really feel good about your lunch. With a modern concept, and fresh food, this place is a must-eat. You can customize any salad from the menu, with added veg, protein or a different dressing. The salads are honestly divine.
Service is friendly. The scenery is pleasant.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Wonderful, nutritious and delicious selection of salads. Select from menu or prepare your own. Also soups and beverages available, as well as desserts. Lovely informal atmosphere with knowledgeable staff. Loved it.