US$218
  • Room Service
US$135
US$106
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$264
US$186
US$74
Armor Manoir Sherbrooke(Montreal)
US$129
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Samesun Montreal Central(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2014

At first we were really nervous about that hotel, after reading reviews and because it was also very cheap. However, at first look everything looked clean and the staff was really friendly and welcoming.

Although, when we came to our room we were shocked. Everything was smelling of cigarettes and there were burn-holes in the comforter.
We literally got sick from that smell and although the staff tried hart to make the smell go away, we could not stay in this hotel.

Furthermore, the neighborhood wasn't really safe and we were 2 girls - so we were pretty scared walking around there.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank jpetkowitsch
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Was nervous about staying here after reading reviews but seriously we loved being here..loved the room - it was cute and had character. The building has been here since 1834 so don't expect the Hilton..there are constant repairs being completed on this heritage building. The staff were so friendly and helpful - that made it even better. For the price you pay - its a bargain. Walking distance to metro as well. Staff even gave us their carpark so we didnt have to pay the $10 at the garage. Never saw a bed bug - room very very clean!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Madjude
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This hotel was infested with bed bugs when I stayed here in mid-July 2013. The staff admitted that the room next to mine had bed bugs the week before. Although they treated that room, the bugs obviously just migrated to the next room--mine! They needed to treat the entire building to take care of the problem. It was a terrible experience that almost ruined my trip. I checked out early and had to stay in another hotel for my last 2 nights. I DO NOT recommend staying here. It's not worth the risk.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank GRD123
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was very worried about booking at this hotel after reading the reviews but the hotel turned out better then expected. I will say, you get what you pay for. Its nothing fancy. Its very dated. But its clean. The location is okay (super close to the Metro) but alittle bit of a rundown neighbourhood (aka not the greatest to walk by yourself at night). If you're looking for a deal, this could be it just don't have high expectations!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ferris0615
Reviewed 4 July 2013

If you have any concern for your well-being then please avoid this place. The sheets were dirty and the blanket had big spots on it. The sink in the bathroom was clogged at most times, the toilet had stuff from the previous guest I guess. Without doubt the dirtiest place I have ever stayed at, and I travel a lot...many a times staying at a budget hotel. The icing on the cake was the real big bedbug I caught in the morning. It was right there on my bed. I caught it and presented it to the lady at the front desk. She said she was surprised that there were bed bugs in the facility (although she din't look like being surprised at all). I went online and found a bunch of reviews with bedbugs written all over them. Please do yourself a favor, at any cost don't stay at this place. Simply not worth it.

Room Tip: The only way is to not stay here. Sleep in your car or on the street. NOT HERE!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo