“The Thursday promotion is the attractive part”
Review of CHEZ GRECO

CHEZ GRECO
Ranked #359 of 1,523 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2015

It is a nice restaurant, and a very busy one. They are normally full every night, but specially on Thursdays, when they serve the second plate for peanuts.
The cuisine has several types of plates, but the meat ones are the best.
I was disappointed with the sea/fish plates.
The restaurant is not allowed to sell alcohol, so you have to bring your own.
Because it is a very busy restaurant, it is a great place to go with friends.
For couples, you might want to find somewhere more calm and with more privacy.
Other than that, it is very well located and staff is very courteous.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

I really appreciate each visit I did in this restaurant the service one of the best in town , the food is always very good and fresh and the seafood are always amazing and the beautiful thing we can bring our bottle of wine.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I don't know what they make their house dressing out of, but it is absolutely the best!! They also had a fried shrimp special that I ordered more than once. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

When I arrived to this restaurant on a Friday night at 6:30, there was a line-up. I could tell this was a popular restaurant. The atmosphere was lovely and the prices were reasonable. My only complaint is that the service was slow. I would not recommend ordering an entree because the meals were so big (unless you want to take some food home).

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were passing through Quebec City and we stopped for the night. The food there was amazing. We had seafood fettucine and seafood casserole. Everyone was super friendly and the added fact that we could bring our own bottles of wines just topped off the night. I would definitely say it is worth a try.