1,412 results
All reviews signature lounge old city outdoor pool club level parliament building minute walk grande allee hotel restaurant underground parking modern hotel location is great plains of abraham rue saint jean walked everywhere per day an easy walk floor
Reviewed 16 October 2018

This was an excellently located hotel, close enough to be able to walk to all the main tourist places, but it's very hilly so be sure you are capable of walking well. The hotel was clean and efficiently run - but our room was rubbish. Rooms on the 3rd floor that face inwards look directly out on to the swimming pool - not a problem in itself - but ours faced directly onto the brick wall of the chlorination unit/changing so the noise was not good. If you have 325 demand another!

Room tip: Avoid odd numbers on the 3rd floor
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BRIAN O, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear grannye,

Allow me to thank you for choosing Delta Quebec and for taking the time to share your thoughtful feedback. While I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your overall experience, particularly our location, cleanliness and efficient staff... I was sorry to see you were disappointed with the view from your room and the noise this caused. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to plan your next visit so I can personally ensure you are well looked after.

Brian O'Flaherty
Front Office Manager
Delta Quebec

Reviewed 15 October 2018

The entire team at Delta Hotels by Marriott in Quebec City were very very nice. They help me when I was unable to print my boarding pass, (server problem w/Delta West Jet web site). They had a beautiful room awaiting me and the restaurant on site served Great French Onion Soup! Beginning to end great stay! Don't order the spaghetti with meat sauce unless you like your meat sauce without tomatoes. Not my favorite. French style I guess.

Room tip: I had a room near the elevator and had no issues! Quiet place!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Camille F, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Mrs. Carol G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at Delta Hotel in Quebec City.

I am glad to learn that my colleagues were helpful and that our service was up to your satisfaction. Also, I shared your comment about the meat sauce to the Chef.

We have been delighted to have you here with us, and we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Do not hesitate to contact me back directly beforehand if you want some assistance to prepare your future stay in Quebec City!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Loved our stay in Quebec and this was the perfect location for our needs. Terrific staff, from Marveline in the Conserierge Lounge to Bryan at the Front Desk. All very helpful and friendly. Nice room and a great view of the city. A plus for me was the bistro has a great Gluten Free menu!!

Date of stay: October 2018
SebastienZ38, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Connie N,
First of all, a warm thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay at Delta Hotel in Quebec City. And thank you for your kind words about our staff! That makes us very proud and willing to pursue our efforts to offer you the service you deserve.
We have been delighted to have you here with us, and we are looking forward to welcoming you again!
Regards,
Sébastien Zickgraf

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We stayed in two Delta Hotels during our recent train trip through parts of Canada and they were the best hotels of the trip. This hotel is in a very good location with close access to the old part of the fortress city as well as close proximity to good restaurants and historical sites in other areas that are worth exploring.

We arrived fairly early on our first day (around noon) and I was expecting the standard line that our room wasn't ready and that they weren't required to check us in until the standard 3:00 p.m. check in time but much to our surprise and relief that was not the case. The entire staff that we encountered during our staff was top notch....friendly, professional and very helpful.....this includes the front desk, the bar/restaurant employees and the bellmen who also function as the hotel's concierge...the latter being especially helpful.

We had a nice modern room....very clean, comfortable bed, nice bathroom and shower.....all good!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SebastienZ38, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Robert C,
Regards,
Sébastien Zickgraf

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a tour group and was impressed by the location. It was an easy 20 minute walk to Old Quebec and plenty of shops and restaurants are close by.
Unfortunately the room we were in had a very noisy old fashioned air conditioning unit under the window that switched on and off during the night which was annoying! Also there was no safe in the room which is a pain because you have to put all valuables into the office.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ShanaL115, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear aussi1Sydney,

We wish to apologize on behalf of the Delta Quebec Hotel for the inconvenience you reported to us during your last stay.
We are delighted that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, indeed our guests like to be close to all activities & restaurants.
Next time, do not hesitate to come and see our reception staff when the room does not suit you. There are there to respond favorably to your requests.
Moreover, we have safe at the reception of the hotel where only you have the key.

We sincerely regret that your expectations have not been met for the rest of your stay.
Please rest assured that your comments have been forwarded to the respective departments and have been taken into consideration.
Feel free to contact me directly so I can personally take care of your next reservation.

Best Regards,