“Middle Eastern food delight”
Review of Saveurs du Monde

Saveurs du Monde
Ranked #358 of 1,530 Restaurants in Quebec City
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Easy walk from upper Old Quebec, and fantastic inexpensive food that delights the senses. Cozy restaurant, with friendly behind the counter help. Excellent lamb shanks with meat so tender that it fell off the bone. Bright yellow couscous, hearty potatoes and carrots, beet salad, refreshing tabouli, and yummy hummus. The hot Moroccan mint tea was a great complement to the to-die-for baklava.....

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Delicious food; best falafel I've ever had--moist, non-greasy and full of flavour. The owner was extremely friendly and brought us complimentary cups of tea. Loved the interiors as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The first time I went here I wasn't too sure as the atmosphere is OK but not the best. Seemed like one of those typical walk-up counter places like a hundred other gyro or donair places. But I found the food much better and the portions very good. I liked the selection which is fairly normal. However they have a great selection of deserts. The tea is very good and I have to say I had one of my best coffees ever here. I can't say that experience was repeated as I usually have tea but that first visit with cafe was very memorable.

I have been there maybe 5 times - usually once a month.

So it is a place to go for good food and a quick meal. Not a place to go for a date or a long meal with friends. Not the right atmosphere for that.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended for anyone visiting Quebec City. Very good food with excellent choices. Highly recommend the chicken shwarma with cuscus and salad.

1  Thank Zubair K
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The food was really good . Kebabs are one of the best ever as per not dry and gravy was really good . Service is amazing . And serving timing is very good .

1  Thank Jannatul F