“Its Just Okay”
Review of Nym Gelato

Nym Gelato
Ranked #24 of 32 Dessert in Quebec City
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Pricey small servings. Not a huge selection. The gelato we tried was good, but I'd go elsewhere. There a ton of choices.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The two flavors of gelato we had were very good. Great service. It is a small shop but had many flavors to choose from.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

regular ice cream
there is few places to seat
very few flavors
the service was very nice
the prices fair

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Good service but gelato wasn't that great. None of the flavor my family and I got tasted like they are supposed to. Chocolate hazelnut which is usually my favorite was very disappointing. The mint was ok but still didn't taste right.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited old Quebec recent and we stopped in at Nym. The gelato is amazing. Many flavours to choose. I had chocolate, maple, and mint.