All reviews waffles stay there again chose this hotel based bilingual staff gas station full service restaurant hotel appears small balcony fast food places older rooms several hours the salt water pool breakfast was included sherbrooke area first floor very nice stay superior room
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as it said we could have five in a room. The room was very nice and clean. It had two queen beds and a separate living area with a sleeper sofa and it’s own TV and door. So, it was like having two bedrooms. We enjoyed our stayed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank julie d
Marc-Antoine D, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Le Floral, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear customer, the management of the Hôtel Le Floral would like to thank you for your gracious review of our property.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

In Sherbrooke monthly for business and my regular hotel was booked solid so opted for Le Floral and I like it so much I'll be back for sure. Very clean and quiet, great access to highway. I recommend!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear customer, thank you for your great review and we are glad to hear that you will be staying with us again.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Nice room, balcony and several fast food restaurants close by. We would like to thank the girl at the front desk for assisting us ( Catherine I believe?). Our credit card had been left at a restaurant in another town and she called for us (since we aren't fluent in French) and we were able to retrieve the card with her help. A huge Thank you!!
Good breakfast and very nice staff and service!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Mélissa P, Directeur général at Hotel Le Floral, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear guest, the management of the Hotel Le Floral appréciâtes you taking the time to review our property. We are so pleased that you enjoyed and that you were well attended by our staff. We hope for the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

FABULOUS STAFF. They were very helpful with a reservation glitch (that I created myself). Also very anxious to share information about the area. So friendly. In the evening I decided to eat dinner in my room. I wondered thru the breakfast area looking for a plastic fork & knife. The desk clerk came in to help. I walked out with REAL cutlery and china plate.
The room was large, comfortable, and the whirlpool tub was like a pool. Most important for me...the rooms were immaculate.
Thanks for a great stay and mini vacation.

Room Tip: Book directly with hotel. I got the same rate as other sites. Plus, they were able to help me with my glitch.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Mélissa P, Directeur général at Hotel Le Floral, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear guest, thank you for your complimentary review of the Hotel Le Floral. We are pleased to have had you as our guest and hope to have you return on your next trip to Sherbrooke.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

From the friendliness of the front desk staff to the room to breakfast - Hotel Le Floral was a wonderful experience. Our room was clean and had everything we needed including a Keurig machine, huge clean and modern shower and USB ports for charging our devices. Breakfast was a lot better than most with good coffee and a large choice of food. We took the suggestion of dinner at the Brasserie up the hill and it was also very good. We’ll stay here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Mélissa P, Directeur général at Hotel Le Floral, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear guest, we are always thrilled to hear from our guests that have great experiences with us and this is no exception. We hope the next time you are in Sherbrooke you will stay with us once again.