All reviews waffles the breakfast area clean rooms star hotel fridge and microwave french quebec downtown
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Place was clean, but for the price that they ask the breakfast was bad. One of the reason we booked there was for the breakfast, we have 3 children and having the breakfast at the hotel is good for us , money and time wise, however, it was really bad for the whole time we were there. I am surprised because the comfort inn in Cornwall is really good on breakfast. Employees are nice. I find the price too high for the service though. And they don’t have pool.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Manager345, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Again, the staff was super nice and easy to deal with, I know this because my card would demagnetize every...single...day. The patio door had a large enough gap for an average mouse or squirrel to get through, the lock on it was broken - had to wedge it close with a chair just for my own piece of mind. The main door to my room was cracked at it's base, not sure but that kind of looks like water damage to me.
The closet door was actually there, but it was inside the closet, just kind of leaning there.
Overall I get the feeling that this place is being run-down either on purpose so as to make a complete overhaul, or maybe I'll come back next tme and see the doors closed because of it not complying to basic building codes.
However, it still gets 3 stars because the attached resto (which they give a meal voucher for) was fairly good. The staff at the hotel and resto were very nice. The room passed my blacklight test in the important areas (bathroom critical areas, bed, remote control, etc).
I think that I would expect something like this from a hotel that could be around 75$/n, but this one, well it's a bit of a downer for the chain, even for a comfort inn.

Stayed: April 2018
Manager345, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We hope to see you again next time you come to Sherbrooke.

Jeff, supervisor

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Front desk clerk was very nice, spoke French and English. Rooms were nice, very comfy bed, nice bathroom. Had 1st floor room which had sliding doors out to the parking lot. Makes it easier to load/unload right at the door. Frig, micro, tv and coffee pot in room. Good breakfast area with a very helpful and friendly staff. Hotel is close to all shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Manager345, Manager at Comfort Inn Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

We are happy to hear that all aspects of your stay were enjoyable and we hope the next time you are in Sherbrooke you will stay with us once again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I've been staying at this hotel for my last few business trips and they are very consistent. The front desk clerks are bilingual which is a bonus since I can not speak French. Check in is always quick and friendly. The rooms are average, clean, and a great value.

The hotel overs the typical waffle and breakfast items as found in all the Comfort Inn hotels. There is a staff member assigned to the breakfast area and she does a great job cleaning up after guests and keeping everything stocked up. On every visit the breakfast attendant greets me with a warm good morning. Once I reply with "Good Morning" she speaks to me in English and asks if she can get me anything. She always goes out of her way. I was watching the morning weather on the TV in French, had no idea what they were saying. The breakfast attendant came over and told me what the weather was in English. This was great since I was going to be in Quebec for a few days.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Manager345, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thanks for staying with us, we hope to see you again next time you come around .

Jeff, supervisor

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Hi, we were a couple to stay in Sherbrooke for 1 night. We booked using expedia with option to pay on the reservation. Check-in was great without a problem. Not knowing the area, we asked for some directions to where we were going and the response was fine. The room was big enough with a queen size bed. The room also came with a coffee machine, a fridge and microwave. All was clean and comfy. There was also a breakfast included in our price which was ok with plenty of choises. We did pay for a 5 star hotel, so were happy with the quality for the price paid. There was easy access coming in and going out to this hotel. All in all we were pleased with our stay and we would not hesitate to come back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Manager345, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear guest,