“Fantastic!”

Hunter Gatherer Vegetarian Diner
Ranked #45 of 619 Restaurants in Regina
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Hunter Gatherer Vegetarian Diner has delicious items on the menu, and I really like the atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great abidance and excellent food. Not enough vegan options but the staff is super friendly and can accommodate you!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Yesterday was my first visit to Hunter Gatherer. I was lured by good reviews. My first impression didn’t meet my expectations. Sure the place has been strategically decorated, and the result is nice enough. However although only half full it was as noisy as your regular bar, and the background music did nothing to make it more tolerable. The waitress brought the menus and two glasses of water. And that is when we decided to leave. The glasses were sticky, and lips marks smeared the rims. If they were washed, it wasn’t with hot water, and based on the overall Pollock style water marks I’d guess they were not rinsed either. We didn’t feel like ordering, and have to guess whether the rest of the kitchenware was cleaner.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing food served at this little hole in the wall location. Great selection and service was excellent. Don't miss this one.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I'm new to Regina, and a colleague of mine took me here for dinner. All I can say is that it was absolutely delicious. You can really tell that the meals are well-thought out and fresh, and the friendly staff made my experience that much better. I would definitely recommend others to try out Hunter Gatherer - I promise you won't regret it.