“Fun for a few beers”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 30 December 2017

They have shuffleboard (and foosball). Also a good selection of local beers. Friendly waitstaff. Didn't try the food, so I can't comment on that.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a snack and a beer. Discovered an excellent selection of local craft beers. Pizza was very good. Server was friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Honestly, I went here because my sister's married surname is Hanlon and I wanted to get a t-shirt. That being said, I got the Fire and Ice pizza which was awesome. They also had an extensive collection of local beers. The bartenders were also knowledgeable about the beers and offered solid recommendations. Service was good, atmosphere was kind of dead but oh well, I was there only to eat. I think I was there a bit earlier than when the crowds/band typically show up.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stopped in for a quick pint and lunch before the Riders game. The service was very good. Despite being fairly busy they managed to get us our food and drinks in a timely manner.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Had supper here one night, servers were very fun and friendly, good service, food was delicious. I would definitely go back there. I have only been to Regina in the summer previously and the place is always packed, because it has a patio and is right beside Victoria Park. I am happy I got a chance to get in there finally!