“Terrible food and rude Server”

Viet Thai Restaurant
Ranked #116 of 648 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cathedral
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I went to restaurant greeting of the server was rude, it was like he did not care about customers. But I still order food it was bland and terrible. I believe chef did not cook the food properly, when we complain about food being not tasty server said that's how they cook food and if you don't like it then you don't need to come to this restaurant anymore.

I never experience this before in my entire life.

I will never go back and would not recommend my friends to go there.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Vishwas02

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I love this place. The Vietnamese springrolls are the best I've had in any city I've visited. They have a huge menu that will satisfy all tastes and preferences. They use fresh ingredients and work hard at keeping the workday lunch crowd on time. The portions are generous and reasonably priced. Definitely Regina's best Vietnamese restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank John K
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Good Vietnamese food and fast service. Loved the deep fried spring rolls. Will be back for sure. Order and it took about 5 minutes to be ready

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Lots to choose from. Great won ton soup. Priced economically. Easy location to find. Delivery available.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Although the decor is average we go there for the great food at an unbeatable price.Service is good,you can easily enjoy a great lunch away from work...it will not be the restaurant that keeps you waiting,but the busy area and lack of parking.I recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2015