“What a great find in Regina”

Viet Thai Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 624 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cathedral
Reviewed 5 July 2016

A friend of mine brought me here for lunch and I have returned every time I come back to regina. Great flavours, great options for everyone. Their spring rolls are the best I have had. Also their rice noodle bowls are great. Good location, clean restaurant.

1  Thank Tracey E

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Ordered a couple dishes... the Curry was OK - but the GINGER BEEF was terrible. It was hard as a rock - totally unable to pick it up with your fork let alone chew it :( so sad... I phoned the restaurant back - hoping they would make it right. But the man just wanted to argue with me about how the beef is Deep Fried (for too long obviously) and that's how it should be ... many other places are much better - go to the Regency Palace - they know how to take care of their customers.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I went to restaurant greeting of the server was rude, it was like he did not care about customers. But I still order food it was bland and terrible. I believe chef did not cook the food properly, when we complain about food being not tasty server said that's how they cook food and if you don't like it then you don't need to come to this restaurant anymore.

I never experience this before in my entire life.

I will never go back and would not recommend my friends to go there.

1  Thank Vishwas02
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I love this place. The Vietnamese springrolls are the best I've had in any city I've visited. They have a huge menu that will satisfy all tastes and preferences. They use fresh ingredients and work hard at keeping the workday lunch crowd on time. The portions are generous and reasonably priced. Definitely Regina's best Vietnamese restaurant.

1  Thank John K
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Good Vietnamese food and fast service. Loved the deep fried spring rolls. Will be back for sure. Order and it took about 5 minutes to be ready