“Good food!”

Vietnamese Garden
Ranked #147 of 627 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Vietnamese garden has very good food. We use this for pickup or eat in and haven't been disappointed! We have ordered group size meals with many different choices and everyone is satisfied

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I go here almost all the time when I forget to pack a lunch! It's very delicious, the owners are great ! Awesome customer service.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

A friend of mine and me had our dinner last night at Vietnamese Garden Restaurant. We are about to finish our meal then there is a homeless man went straight to the cashier asking for leftovers, I was just observing what the cashier will do. The guy went outside for a minute then came back, and the lady gave him a plastic bag with food container inside. I thought they kicked him out the moment he went outside but i was wrong, she asked the man to wait for a moment while she is getting him a food. It was nice to eat in this kind of restaurant knowing they treat everyone as a human.

1  Thank Ella E
Reviewed 4 August 2016

A great menu to choose from. Have been here several times and the food is always good. The service is excellent and you don't wait a lengthy amount of time for your food to arrive. This is a very popular place for take out and you see a lot of traffic coming in to pick up their orders.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Walking into this restaurant was like walking into a small town diner in 1986 right down to the stick on numbers over each table. The menu was huge with choices of a wide variety of asian styles. I stuck to my fav which was a Vietnamese vermicelli bowl. The dish was loaded with flavour and was also a huge portion. To top it off the price was very affordable. If you can look past the dated decor this was an excellent meal at a very affordable price.