“Eat here often!”

Pho Milu
Ranked #47 of 640 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I love this place! The owners are very nice and the food is second to none! So many good items and great service! The BBQ pork noodle or rice plate is awesome, delicious steak buns and the best fresh rolls ever. Great pho soups, sandwiches and bubble teas! Top notch

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We went here on a recommendation of a friend and was pleasantly surprised.
We had the lemongrass chicken and bbq pork vermicelli bowls, Both were so good that I ate here two more times over the next week Trying the Pho Milu's Special Pho. and a bbq pork vermicelli bowl with spring rolls. Again excellent. The spring rolls are a little pricey for what you get but is served with a great sweet/heat dipping sauce.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Was in Regina for a good time, not a long time. Stopped at the Pho place, and order a bowl of Pho (#11) and was pleased.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

With such a homey atmosphere and friendly waitstaff, you feel comfortable right away! We love it here so much we go two or three times a month!
I typically order the Beef Pho - with the beef prepared just the way you like it, be it rare, well done, or meatballs - or the Vegetarian Pho. Both are full of veggies and noodles and the broth is exquisite! Hubbie loves the WonTon soup and Steamed BarBQ Pork Buns.
If you order the V noodle bowl, it will arrive with fresh vegetables, flavourful spring rolls and generous portions of meat! Watch for LuAnn's special secret ingredient in the noodle bowl, it will delight and amaze you with how well it goes.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I normally get a seafood or a beef Pho and they are always excellent. Well once so so but I treat that as an anomaly. This time around as I have a nasty cold, I've decided I was going to try the chicken Pho as a bit of a twist on the old chicken noodle soup cold cure. I figured that it couldn't hurt and this was about as close as I am going to find a traditional bone based chicken soup anywhere. It was excellent and was just what the doctor ordered.

Believe it or not I was feeling better by that evening I went back the next day and had the same thing again.

There must be something to the old chicken soup thing!

1  Thank DougK321