“Fast service”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 1 June 2017

My husband and I were so hungry and we end up with Saigon by Night... We ordered and not even 15 minutes, our food is ready and super hot. Staff is also very accommodating and happy people.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Great lunch place. Good price. Good portions. Very tasty Vietnamese food. It's got a good worn in feel to it that is the hallmark of all excellent Vietnamese restaurants.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

One of my standbys for quick, casual Vietnamese. Prompt, courteous service. Extensive menu. Value priced.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Hands down my favourite restaurant to go to in Regina. The pork fresh rolls are some of the best I've had, and I've been hunting all over western canada to find ones as equally as good. I ate the pork noodle bowls minimum 3 times a week when I lived in Regina. I highly recommend going here for a noodle bowl.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I have been here over 25 times and it offers consistent, fresh and good food. I order the same items almost every visit and the food is always fresh and served in time to make it back to work on time.
Will return again and again