“One Night Stay”

Ranked #214 of 610 Restaurants in Regina
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Well check-in wasn't smooth, they didn't advise me they charge $15 for underground parking, 6'-3" clearance, we were on the 8th floor, tv shut off wouldn't come back on, shower probably hadn't been used in a while as the water would not come on, it finally did 10 minutes later once I was dressed, no bathroom fan, rate was ok, sort of understood why later...lounge was under renovation too.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The food at the recption was excellant and served quickly by a courteous staff. The clean up was also handled very well.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and have always been happy with my stay. On most stays they would upgrade me to a nicer room which was appreciated. My recent stay however not so good. My room was very dated ... stains on counter and floor and shower needed replacement. I had to call for coffee as there none left in the room. The following morning lots of coffee but the coffee maker still had yesterdays coffee. The cleanliness of the room was below average. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Have been staying there for a couple of days all year and really love the hotel! Cheers to Terry and his staff for a job well done!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Well this specific Ramada was the only thing I would hate for people to go and stay in!!! It was awful! The rooms were filthy and smelly, the staff was tired rude and just plain jerks!