Travelodge Hotel Saskatoon
US$100
US$97
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Saskatoon South(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hampton.com
US$108
US$101
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$105
US$100
US$110
US$95
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

The James Hotel(Saskatoon)
US$90
US$86
Agoda.com
1,481 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I stayed at the Travelodge Hotel Saskatoon while en-route to a doctor's appointment. It has been a very long time since I have stayed at this hotel. I did notice some renovations had been completed which was definitely necessary. I was only able to get a room in the far tower despite putting in a room request when I booked the room. The room was nice and clean for the most part, though the tiles on the bathroom floor could have used a better cleaning, especially under the sink. Even being on the far end of the hotel it was noisy. The walls are very thin, meaning you could hear activity in the hallway as well as neighboring rooms. The pools were very busy since it was a Saturday evening, but they were being maintained by a team of pool attendants who also did a good job keeping rowdy kids behaving. My in-room supper was excellent, but the breakfast was less than desirable. The omelet was tough to cut, as well as the cheese in the center. However restaurant prices were good and you did get a large portion of food. The cost to stay was pricey at $136/night plus tax (this is with a room discount of 15% for a special). If you are willing to pay and don't mind a little noise, I would recommend this hotel for families and business.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms on higher floors as there should be less traffic in the hallways.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank PsychRN12
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Good waterslide for kids. Our room had carpet that was buckled up and was dated. The hotel was being renovated.

Room Tip: Get a renovated room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Making a reservation was complicated, we wanted to stay on the Saturday night of the family weekend. The person we spoke to on the phone told us we had to book for 2 nights. Really? I told them that was ridiculous so she asked her manager and all of a sudden nothing was available. I was able to get a reservation for the Sunday instead for 1 night. Other than being so busy at the pools it was a pleasant stay. More issues when checking out, the front office manager was not very knowledgable when I asked her about the HBC rewards, I questioned why her employee beside her was asking everyone if they had HBC and why she didn't even offer it to me. Obviously they have some work to do with their front end reservation and check out process if the management doesn't know how to handle it

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I booked online for a conference I was attending. At the last minute the conference was canceled (bummer). I called the hotel to have see about getting reimbursed for my 5 night stay and they told me my stay was non-refundable. After talking to a few different managers, they stole my money. I am now out $1,000. I had every intention of staying at the hotel and it was not my fault that the conference was canceled. Terrible customer service, and mean condescending managers. I consider that shady business.

I will NEVER book with Travelodge in Saskatoon again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Lindsay B
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We spent one night here and this hotel is not for us. The room was not comfortable but we arrived late at night, needed a place to stay so we made due. The hotel needs to be upgraded in my opinion. The trip to the room was like a maze.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple