“Rodizio Weekend”

Saboroso Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Saboroso Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 718 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 1-306-249-4454website-renata@saboroso.ca
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

It was fantastic! It was our first time to eat there and our server i think his name was JJ?? or Jay??...regardless, he was very helpful and explained to us how to eat there..he is very knowledgeable about everything and tells us every detail especially about the deserts which was awesome! You can eat all the meat you want, as much as you want! The veal was perfect and the cinnamon pineapple! It was a great place just to eat all of the different kinds of steaks in rodizio style. Pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

A little bit expensive but it is for buffet. Good idea to dine in if u starving. Good place to spend time with family or friends. The common table also have desserts, salads and fruits.
I like the steak best, it’s really tender and juicy! As well as the cinnamon pineapple and bacon wrapped chicken!
Plenty of parking spots around.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is a meat lovers paradise which I am. Some of the options are good like the lamb and bacon wrapped steak. Some are divine like the Brazilian steak and pork loin with cream sauce. Always leave here full

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This was my second experience at Saboroso, and again I was very impressed. On my first visit I opted to try the meat rodizio and the sides. I can say that eat option that came around was very tasty, my favourite was the hickory, whisky BBQ chicken things!

A big round of applause to all the other options too: bacon wrapped steak, bacon wrapped chicken, lemon herb veal, Cajun sirloin, chicken drumsticks, lamp and the pineapple! I may have missed a few... Okay maybe I can't choose just one favourite!

My second visit I chose to order off the menu. I ordered the lobster stuffed ravioli and it quickly became my top dish in Saskatoon. It's a medium size portion, if you enjoy being overly full choose to add the unlimited side buffet!

Visit Saboroso, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Went for the radizio (however you spell it) and thoroughly enjoyed it! Not really a meat person, but I especially loved the jerk chicken and pork tenderloin. They have a good selection of salads and appies in the common area. Definitely pricey though.