“Great Selection of Meat”

Saboroso Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Saboroso Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 764 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 1-306-249-4454website-renata@saboroso.ca
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

As many have probably heard, this place is quite interesting. The atmosphere and design is fun and modern. The waiters outfits fit the scene nicely. All the meat choices they bring around on the skewers are absolutely delicious. They even bring around roasted pineapple for a nice treat. I recommend for a family dinner or a work party. Little more expensive than your normal restaurants.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

When people say to go there hungry, they really aren’t kidding. We went for the rodizio complemented with a bottle of red wine. The service was impeccable and I had a hard time keeping up to the meat that seemed to find its way to my plate...how can I say no when I want to try it all? The little that I had from the buffet was delicious, and even though we were borderline full, we still ordered dessert, which we ended up taking to go and eating later - and it was delicious as well. Definitely worth going to and we will be back.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

A great experience. All the food was good. A great variety and a good system. Definitely a place to take people when you want to “WOW” them. A lot of meat is served. Prices are decent for the amount you can eat. Good service.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Came to see if their lunch buffet was same set up as salad bar is in evening. Excited when I saw it was. It looked great, bbq meatballs, chicken dish, roast pork, prime rib and honey glazed ham all n a cutting board with a person slicing and serving. As well there was a salad bar and soup.
Excitement soon ended, lettuce in salad bar was dry and wilted. Meatballs were at best not cold but far from hot or even warm. Some items were not labelled so you knew what you were getting before you put it n your plate. Pork roast was dry, prime rib was under done and very fatty. Server did not know how to slice meat, he cut it with gran instead of against the grain, also he had no customer service skill, he was young but if you’re putting someone out front to serve customers make sure they understand customer service and making someone feel comfortable, it’s not McDonald’s.
My waiter was good, checking in a few times to see how I was doing but not too much where it was a nuisance.
Price was reasonable for a buffet of this size, $15.99, but with tip it came to just over $20, this together with the quality I will not return for the buffet.
That being sad, I have been here for supper and it was great, I would return for supper just not the buffet.

2  Thank Jay B
Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is definitely the kind of restaurant you want to go to with great friends... and also a pretty hefty appetite! Excellent food and service to match, you will enjoy all you can eat brazilian barbecue.

1  Thank Janasl2015