“Best Value in Town”
Review of Thien Vietnam

Thien Vietnam
Ranked #92 of 718 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Thien Vietnam is one of Saskatoon's best-loved restaurants and has affordable and delicious meals just waiting for you. With over 150 menu items, you definitely won't go hungry.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Have visited other Thien restaurants in the city and found the food tasty and plentiful. This new location kicks it up a notch. Bright and open with the same great food. Go a little before noon if you’re watching the clock. The lunch rush is from about 11:30-1:30. Special is always good and usually an excellent value. Pay at the till but remember your table number (on the side) before you get up.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Love, love, love Thien. Their low cost delicious meals keep me coming back. Service can be slow because they are very busy - but I've never had a waiter that was any less than nice. Anytime I have had an issue (which is rare, and I've probably been 100 times), they make sure to fix it. I love the #47, or the beef satay soup. Best cold rolls in the city. Where else can you get a filling meal for $6? They have a large menu, so I can't speak to everything - but they do have some solid options.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered the noodle bowl. Delicious and filling. The entire bill for the three of us was just over $20. Knew it was a good place when we saw the continuous stream of take-out orders leaving the restaurant.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Ate here a couple of times for lunch in the last week. First time I had Singapore noodles, which were half decent. Not the best Ive had but I'd eat them again. They were very generous for shrimp.

A few days later tried it again, this time for Chicken Pad Thai. Very disappointed. Lack of flavor, sticky, wide fettuccini type noodles, just all around disappointing. The Pad Thai is about a 2/10. If you want Pad Thai, the only place to go in Saskatoon is Keo's on Broadway.

If you want the best Singapore noodles in Saskatoon , then go to Tsui King Lau on Ave H & 23rd St W.

Overall this place is just average, but they are very quick with service. Thanks for reading and if you found something useful in here please click helpful below.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Ive been going here for years, very consistent in the quality and portion size of food. Lunch is a real deal where for $6.00 you get a chicken or pork or beef on rice noodle with two pork rolls and its piping hot and tasty. This occasion when I did take out I was waiting for my order when the server came out of the kitchen with a bag of food, I assumed it was mine and stood up to receive it, she walked past me and put it on the counter. I sat down waited another 10 minutes and asked the SAME server to check on my order, she then went to the counter and handed me the bag of food that she had placed there 10 mins earlier...WTH.???...now cold and 25 mins total wait time.. NOT IMPRESSED... wake up...