All reviews indoor parking tcu place front desk the penthouse corner suite huge bathroom king bed sliding door very nice hotel room service definitely stay here again sitting area rooms are spacious hotel room parking lot hub parkade
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The Holiday Inn on Pacific Ave is the best hotel in Saskatchewan (and Alberta) and my favourite hotel to stay at. The hotel provides a level of service that should be a model to others.

I frequently stay here for business and the experience is always perfect. This is led by the amazing friendly service always provided by Lisa at the front desk. Checking in with Lisa exemplifies the great experience here.

The rooms are modern and comfortable. The location is perfect as it is right downtown so within walking distance of all the best things to see in Saskatoon.

The breakfast experience served in the hotel restaurant exceeds any other hotel I have stayed at. The variety of options at both the cold and hot stations is perfect. Kaylee always provides friendly and quick service here at breakfast.

Also great service and options in the restaurant/lounge in the evening. Hotel also feels safe and the inside parking is secure and convenient.

This hotel is exceptional and I highly recommend. Other hotels should look to this one as a model.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Experience731804
Brent A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

I really appreciate you sharing your comments about the stay experience at our property. Lisa and Kaylee are two great ladies that exemplify the friendly, hospitality our team works hard to extend to our guests and visitors everyday. I am proud to say that the combination of fabulous staff and a beautiful building has elevated the Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown to one of the top IHG properties in Canada and North America. I'm glad we are able to make your time away from home special.

Brent Andrew

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Rooms are modern, spacious, clean and comfortable. This is relatively new hotel that is is in great shape, and it is abundantly evident staff take great care and pride in caring for it. The food here is excellent. My recommendation: get a custom omelet for breakfast, mine was two eggs and all the veggies. I also had dinner twice in the bar (adjacent to the dining room) and it was great food and great value. Drinks were also quite reasonably priced. I was attending a two day conference at the hotel with catering, and the food and service was praised by every one. Conference facilities were flawless. This is now my go-to hotel in Saskatoon! My one complaint: I would prefer to have liquid soap and shower gel in the room, as the water in Saskatoon is a little hard for bar soap...

Room Tip: Fifth floor looks out on a roof, go higher if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Brent A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thanks Gary for sharing your experience with us following your last stay at the Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown. Food can play such an integral part in your stay experience and we are working hard to create a menu filled with a good assortment of items to meet everyone's fancy. Many of our guests have echoed your sentiments when it comes to the "Made to Order" omelettes we build at the Chef Station in The Hub Restaurant. There's nothing better than to start your day off with an omelette created just the way YOU want it.
Your insight into the soap vs shower gel challenge is great information we can pass along to the Holiday Inn Brand for review and reference for potential changes in the future.
Take care, travel safely and I hope we see you again soon.

Brent Andrew, General Manager

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I messed up my reservation dates, but the hotel was able to accommodate me. Check in was easy & efficient, despite my mess up. Rooms were very clean. Didn't eat at the restaurant, but I liked the kiosk by the front desk where you could buy snacks or a quick breakfast. My kid bought some super expensive beef jerky there though, so avoid that!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank reader12
Brent A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thanks reader12 for sharing your thoughts and for the great 5 STAR review! Sorry to hear about the challenge with your reservation, but I'm glad to hear the Cast Member on our front desk was able to straighten it out and get you in. Our Market 24, found in the lobby, has made many a guest happy to be able to grab healthy and not so healthy snacks. One thing that you may not of known about our Market 24, was that we have our kitchen prepare all the frozen meals found in the freezer portion of Market 24. All of our guest rooms and suites have microwaves, so its a nice option to have when you arrive late and The Hub Restaurant or Room Service is closed.
Thank you again for letting us take care of you and your family during your time in our great city. Travel safely.

Brent Andrew, General Manager

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I have been using this hotel approx. 8 times per year for the past 4 years. Every time it has been amazing. The staff are absolutely top notch. The amenities are stylish and clean. They loan out guitars and bicycles - what more do you want. The food is outstanding. The rate is high, but the value is exceptional. I have been upgraded to the penthouse numerous times and let me tell you it is AMAZING. I have hosted small parties, and often have guests over and I've received no complaints or concerns from the staff. The only thing is the espresso machine in the lobby is often out of service, ah well I'll survive :) This really is my favorite hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel parking is $15/night, but you can street park if you CAREFULLY check the signs!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank therealartgordon
Brent A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

I'm so glad to here that we've become your "go to" hotel when visiting sunny Saskatoon.
The Fender guitars came about as a result of our property being the host hotel for the 2017 SCMA's - Saskatchewan Country Music Association Awards and the 2017 CCMA's - Canadian Country Music Association Awards and an opportunity to have our guests play these amazing guitars. The program is free to our guests and we supply an amplifier, headphones and let them play to their hearts content.
I do have some good news when it comes to the espresso machine in our Hub Cafe. The new machine has arrived and we are back making espresso, cappuccino and latte.
Thank you again for your business and for the great 5 out of 5 review. Travel safely.

Brent Andrew

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is always clean and comfortable. The rate is reasonable for downtown. We have never used the pool. The secured parkade is a huge feature. The worst part is the stairs should you decide to use them. They are dark and drab. The elevators are super fast though.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Brent A, Manager at Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thanks Kallom for the 4 out of 5 star review!
We take great pride in keeping our hotel in top notch condition so I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to our dedicated team of housekeepers! Glad you were able to enjoy the use of our above ground heated parkade. You're right - the stairwells could use a little color but the two high speed elevators will get you to where you're needing to go in a hurry!
Thanks again for the feedback, the information you share - good and bad, is important to us as it gives my team and I an opportunity to praise when appropriate and teach where needed.
Looking forward to the opportunity to host you again in the near future.
Adam Peterson