“Classy and Comfortable”

Ranked #19 of 715 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The atmosphere is pleasant and comfortable. Service is prompt and efficient. Food is tasty and well prepared. As a party of seven adults, we enjoyed an atmosphere that allowed for easy visiting at a round table. No complaints for any part of our evening. I could easily return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We have went to Earls many times! It is always great! Busy place, great fun atmosphere, good service! The best 10 oz New York steak in Saskatoon!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I hadn’t been here for probably years. I don’t think one single thing had changed on the menu. We weren’t told of any dinner features either.

My quesadilla was small, and only average tasting. I tried my daughters calamari, it smelt and tasted a bit fishy - a bad sign of old fish. I definitely can’t recommend that. The spinach and artichoke dip was quite good.

There is no kid menu, nor smaller portions or prices. So be prepared to spend $15 for a plain pepperoni pizza, or $15 for a cheese burger if you have kids with you. My kids did say both were really good.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Service was good but we had to leave because my friend wasn't feeling well and couldn't stay. I ordered the noodle dish to go and, while it was tasty, the amount of oil in it wasn't very appetizing. at here was actually a pool of oil at the bottom of the take out container. I think I'll stick to my favorite Caesar Salad and Clam Chowder with the balsamic and olive oil dip.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The service, the food all have gone down hill in the last few years. The servers are slow and inattentive, menu items inconsistent in quality. They have the most hideous dead animals on the walls all around the lounge, making it impossible to enjoy a meal.

I love Earls in most cities, but this restaurant is a hard pass for me.