“Excellent and healthy food options!”
Review of Burnt Toast Cafe

Burnt Toast Cafe
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe has a page on Facebooki.
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Loved both our lunch meals at the Burnt Toast Cafe! Service was great, portions were good, loved the vegetarian options and the prices were reasonable! Food was so good! Loved the maple balsamic vinaigrette dressing for my salad.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The menu has a good range of food options but nothing was a stand out. Service also a bit hit and miss but overall, a reasonable place for a meal.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We were exploring the downtown area and decided that we needed a light lunch. The service was casual yrt quick and friendly. The atmosphere was upbeat and inviting. The decor is rustic casual. BUT: The food is what we came for! The house soup was the hottest I have ever eaten in any restaurant. It seasoned properly and quite delicious. My chipotle chicken wrap was huge and very tasty too. My wife had a quacamole cheese and bacon sandwich which was equally delicious.
I have one tiny complaint. The waitress wss very busy and neglected to offer us an beverage menu, however she did bring us a pitcher of water. Si hust an over site I'm convinced. We would definetly eat here again!

1  Thank travelwisard
Reviewed 3 October 2017

There were two of us for supper. We have eaten here before and Burnt Toast does not disappoint. The menu offers many good options. We shared a humble salad and the lamb tacos, both very tasty. I always wonder, however, at the choice of plain basmati rice as a side when it's not part of a curry or dish with a sauce. Otherwise, both the salad bowl and taco plate were empty -- always a good sign! Wish we had realized it was open for breakfast!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Really, it's great! Food, menu, service all best in class. And very centrally located. You won't be disappointed.