“Peaceful Oceanside Getaway”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

maggiedix...
“Peaceful Oceanside Getaway”
Reviewed 26 March 2019 for a stay in March 2019

Hot tub, sauna, steam room, GORGEOUS sunroom, super comfortable beds, and amazing staff who welcomed us, told us their story, and showed us all around the property. We had the most amazing stay!
All of their curated decor pieces are imported from Morocco, Turkey, Iran, and all over the world. It was only half an hour outside of Halifax, but we felt like we were in another world!

12/10 SO great.

Date of stay: March 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
calgaryma...
“Best down time on my vacation”
Reviewed 20 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
people found this review helpful

Lets start off how friendly the staff was. They were gracious and most accommodating hosts that I have seen in a while.
The room I was in, made my feel truly comfortable and the style was worth the cost. The house was amazing down to the room feng shui, that was to be desired and excellent. I felt at home with this amazing gem, and was the best place to unwind after a long day of traveling.
Once I was given the code to my room I was free to explore the property. Their were so many activities on this property which made the stay even more comfortable. From the hot tub, sauna, pool table, kayaks, dock with a sail boat ( which needs to be booked for a boat ride) to the amazing setting of the garden. This location was perfect for the traveler to use as a home base to explore the lower parts of the island. I even stayed an extra night since there was so much to do around here. Perfect spot

Date of stay: August 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Paul H
“A gem of a place!”
Reviewed 11 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

We happened to stumble across this place online while road tripping through Nova Scotia. So glad we did! This property is set up as a bed and breakfast. We stayed in the large king size suite which was large, bright and very comfortable. The outdoor space on the waterfront is a great pace to relax. The entire property was immaculate inside and out. The on-site hosts and staff were very friendly and professional. The home cooked breakfast was awesome. Would have loved to stay an extra night (or two!).

Date of stay: August 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.