“Family get together. ”
Review of Pipi Cafe

Pipi Cafe
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pipi is all about you the customer we don’t mind if you come in your muddy gumboots or your Gucci stilettos, or if you drink Bollinger with your pizza or house red. We are very lucky in Hawkes Bay to be surrounded by wonderful produce and wine and our menu very much reflects this, where possible everything is local and organic. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but we do take what we do very seriously. Using the best freshest ingredients and cooking them to best bring out their natural flavours. Pipi was born out of my love of my children and food and now 15 years later this has not changed at all and is still at the heart of everything we do.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Went with my family, family get together. Food is amazing. Service is real good . The boys are great company who run the place. Not much else I can say but well worth a visit. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

It is certainly different for the unexperienced but have to love it - atmosphere is awesome and pizza to die for! Long live pipi in the village and also loving the pipi truck

Reviewed 28 August 2017

An easy place to pop in for a relaxed, no frills pizza or meal. Very friendly and prompt service. Lots of families dining and kids clearly feel very at home here. It's nothing flash but great for a group or family at a reasonable price - very generous size large pizzas.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Very popular busy eatery, I wouldn't go there if I was the kind of person that worries about having her table cleared but I'm not so I LOVED it!! Awesome value, great vibe

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Looks like the place to be even on a Sunday night. As always, fantastic atmosphere, food, wine and service. Cannot fault. If you're after silver service and quiet table talk this is NOT the place for you. This is like a family cantina with a bit dollop of style. Love it to bits - you can guarantee you'll come away with a big smile on your face and promising to return.