“Everything good but fish tacos”

The Brewery at Lake Tahoe
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Again, maybe it's me but everyone but me liked their entrée. I had the fish tacos and they had that connective tissue in tact which was disgusting and made it really hard to eat. Otherwise, the fish and chips were great, the chicken pot pie great, it's only my selection that is bad.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

In addition to the fabulous beer, the Brewery served an awesome grilled cheese sandwich with three different cheeses, mushroom and spinach that came with a cup of yummy tomato soup and onion rings ( or whatever side you wanted). Plenty big enough for two adults. There pizza looked great too. Nice waitress and good value.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner at the brewery during New Years week. Even though the place was full , the wait was only 30 minutes. The food was excellent and the brewery was very good. It had a very good atmosphere with friendly staff and great service.
We will definitely return.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I've had their beer previously when i was here for my bachelor's weekend. I didn't remember much from the weekend, but I did remember that this place was worth coming back to. So my wife and I were looking for a little comfort food to take out and back to our hotel down the block.

Caesar salad - it sounds silly to some, but I am such a stickler to the idea that there are few dishes that defines whether a restaurant is good or terrible. Caesar dressing is one of these tests. (I mean, if the chef doesn't have enough forethought on how lemony he'll make it, or if he'll put anchovies in the salad, or how the croutons are prepared...) these little things will dictate if they'll put as much heart into the bigger items as well.
After my long-winded soap-box, these guys passed with flying colors. I don't think I breathed during the devouring session that occurred back in the hotel.

The other thing we got this trip was the pizza. Damn good! artisan crust which is the only style I like to eat nowadays. crispy on top with cheese to the edge, very light rising, more of a thin crust with thin bubbles, reminds me of NY. possible stone oven (I don;t know for sure, but it certainly tasted that way)

anyway, the coolest part was when I was given the check, they also gave us a bumper sticker, "Drink Tahoe Brew" (similar to Keep Tahoe Blue) which I thought was super sweet and thoughtful.
Keep up the good work and I'll be back again this season.
Cheers!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Nice warm place with great fast service and interesting memu choices like 11 beer samples. Pizza is gorgeous, large size for 3 people went great.