Here is my review
1. Lakeview Chalet - nice, but bathroom needs updating, as well as kitchenette. Beds were cozy. Freezer was not working, and porch "overlooking the lake", which you cannot see due to the abundance of trees, needs a serious cleaning and paint job.
No cable in rooms, and very small television.
2. Food - very good. Waitresses were great as well.
3. Spa - now here is where it went all wrong. My services were terrible. I had a massage by an esthetician, and paid the same as a massage from a RMT. The facial was the worst facial I have ever had. This is due to the esthetican I had, because my mother had the same services and she thought they were great (different esthetician)
The spa decor however was beautiful, but way too many stairs - WATCH YOUR STEP!
4. Staff - no complaints. All staff were friendly and attentive
5. Location and Resort - very nice. We were not able to take advantage of any outdoor amenities as it rained the whole weekend, but the beach and pool looked nice. Outdoor pool not heated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among 86 acres of pristine forest and woodlands, a spirited waterfall and private lake, The Trillium Resort & Spa, located in the heart of Muskoka, Ontario offers the perfect "adult only" vacation getaway. The lakeside resort accommodations feature six waterfront chalets and eleven "bedsitting" cottages set amid towering hardwoods.For a truly indulgent Ontario resort experience The Trillium Spa offers an array of luxuriating spa services and treatments in the 5,000 square foot post and beam spa facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Trillium Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trillium Hotel Port Sydney