Here is my review
1. Lakeview Chalet - nice, but bathroom needs updating, as well as kitchenette. Beds were cozy. Freezer was not working, and porch "overlooking the lake", which you cannot see due to the abundance of trees, needs a serious cleaning and paint job.
No cable in rooms, and very small television.
2. Food - very good. Waitresses were great as well.
3. Spa - now here is where it went all wrong. My services were terrible. I had a massage by an esthetician, and paid the same as a massage from a RMT. The facial was the worst facial I have ever had. This is due to the esthetican I had, because my mother had the same services and she thought they were great (different esthetician)
The spa decor however was beautiful, but way too many stairs - WATCH YOUR STEP!
4. Staff - no complaints. All staff were friendly and attentive
5. Location and Resort - very nice. We were not able to take advantage of any outdoor amenities as it rained the whole weekend, but the beach and pool looked nice. Outdoor pool not heated.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking