The Spanish Lodge(Hillarys)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
Agoda.com
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$113
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Ocean View Motel(North Beach)
US$60
Priceline
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$42
US$39
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Restaurant
Indian Ocean Hotel(Scarborough)
US$60
US$57
All reviewshillarys harbourcar parkgreat locationtop floorenjoyable staywashing machinea great place to stayshops and restaurantssecure parkingplenty of places to eatgreat for familiesgood sizeright next doorno liftrottnest islandharbour resortthird floor
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Despite the wild weather, my sister, niece and myself really enjoyed our stay. Our apartment was clean, comfy and well appointed. Once we'd parked in the secure underground parking area we had no need to drive for the rest of the weekend as all the nearby amenities are a three minute walk away. Extremely friendly and helpful reception staff, (I'd had to change my booking requirements a couple of times), for whom nothing was too much trouble. I have recently stayed at a five star hotel in Perth and the hospitality at Hillarys Resort far outshone that experience! Many thanks.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DiMazzy
Robbie B, General Manager at Hillarys Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to post your review of your recent stay with us.

Yes, we certainly have been having some wild weather this week on the coast however I am glad you still were able to relax and enjoy the apartment with your family.

I will ensure to pass your review onto all of our staff as we as a team strive daily to produce the best possible product and service with our ultimate goal daily of ensuring all guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay.

We have just begun our refurbishment program also and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for further updated feedback and to enjoy another relaxed family weekend here at Hillarys Harbour Resort.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Located near the boat harbour the resort backs onto Sorrento quay, which contains shops and restaurants. It is also close to recreation areas including water slides. It's a nice spot to walk around to check out the boats. Apartments are spacious, with all the ammenities including washer, clothes dryer and kitchen. Resort is kept clean and tidy and staff are very helpful. Secure parking is included and is under the resort.The only thing I would like to see added to the apartment is a coffee pod machine

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob O
Robbie B, General Manager at Hillarys Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and we trust you arrived home safely after your days with us.

We are extremely lucky to be in the location we are in, on the superb West Coast just 20 minutes from the Perth CBD.

Our experienced team will be thrilled to read your review as they work hard daily to produce the best possible product and service.

We have recently begun our refurbishment program and I have noted your comment regarding a coffee pod machine, although there is an immense array of cafes and restaurants in the Sorrento Quay to enjoy a freshly brewed coffee.

Again, thank you for your time and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Stayed in Apartments which were spacious, clean & had everything you needed.
Staff were very friendly & accommodating , great views of the harbour & a stone throw from everthing around Hillary's Boat Harbour ,will definitely be back again

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Conrad M
Robbie B, General Manager at Hillarys Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hillarys Harbour Resort as your recent accommodation provider. I'm glad you had the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful relaxing area.

I have passed your feedback onto our team as this is exactly what we aim to achieve each day, to ensure all guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay and return back to us here at Hillarys Harbour Resort.

We have just recently begun our refurbishment program and we'd love to welcome you back to stay in one of the refurbished apartments.

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort very soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this resort, after travelling the WA Coast for 2 weeks. The staff were very friendly and helpful on checkin. The rooms are well appointed and the resort is perfectly positioned for restaurants, cafes and travel to Rottnest Island. The following day we left our car in the resort parking, as we had arranged to stay at Rottnest overnight. This was not an issue and we were not charged for the privilege of secure parking. Upon our return another no fuss checkin. Robbie served us for both check outs and was extremely professional and friendly showing a genuine interest in our travels around WA. We would highly recommend this resort to either families or couples. We hope to come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heatherglenn1957
Robbie B, General Manager at Hillarys Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Guest,

It is always so rewarding to read reviews like yours as we as a team strive to provide the best possible product and service with our ultimate goal daily to exceed all guest expectations and ensure all guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay.

We are extremely lucky to be situated in this fantastic location of WA.

As mentioned on departure we have begun our refurbishment program and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Apartment spacious and clean. However, I phoned the resort prior to booking to ensure easy access because my husband has mobility issues. I was advised there was a ramp to the room. The ramp was long and in the rain with no area to park the car. We had to drag our suitcases up 16 steps just to reach the ground floor. I also had been assured that we would have a view of the water because my husband cannot walk far to see anything but the room had no view of the water just brick walls. It was dishonest and I would never have booked this resort if I had known.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chris502017
Robbie B, General Manager at Hillarys Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us.

We do provide the ramp access from the top of the driveway at the Resort however if you do park downstairs there is also access via a separate ramp from the carpark up to the Resort and I apologise if we did not explain this clearly enough.

With regards to views, it is always on a request basis, this is due to people may extend their stay or there maybe a maintenance issue in a particular apartment and we cannot use that apartment.

I would certainly love the opportunity to welcome you back to the Resort in the near future to explore the "real" Hillarys Harbour Resort.