Pls do not let the photos fool you. the hotel is so run down. From the outside it looks ok, but once you step in it was a nightmare. The front office was run by foreign workers. The owner was an elderly lady who came in to attend to me. My office had a weekend trip for our family & friends to Janda Baik. We had booked almost 10 rooms and all are paid for, except for 1 room which was booked last minute. she would give me the room keys because of the 1 room not paid yet. OMG !! we had paid almost RM2K plus, what is RM100 plus ??? She was very unfriendly & rude. For the price i paid it was actually a rip off. The room was so smelly of old upholstery & furniture. The air cond cannot be on or off. once its on, its on forever. there is no temperature control or on or off switch. The air cond was not working well. quite warm. They had a fan in room - thank god, but the fan controller was sp flimsy that it almost fell off. The TV did not work. Spoil TV. The bathroom... the water heater control fell off. unable to control the temperature. The swimming pool was green in colour... full of moss... what kinda of resort is this. I was definitely ripped off for the price i paid. Very dissapointing. The service sucks !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located 45 minutes drive up-north from Kuala Lumpur. Perfectly located in a quaint & serene setting of Janda Baik, Pahang, the resort is a perfect base for all types of travelers who wish to have a great escape from the bustling city lives. You will get an opportunity to stay in the typical Malaysian style rooms and suites which are surrounded by beautiful lush tropical gardens, stone statue fountains, waterfalls, fish ponds and the beautiful verandahs. To relax, dip in the large swimming pool, retreat at the Di Hilir Brasserie or enjoy the traditional massage. The nearby attractions include Genting Highland, Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi Resort, Pulau Santap, Ulu Tampit Waterfall, Mount Nuang, Orang Asli Museum (The Aborigines Museum), Lentang Forest Recreational Park and Elephant Conservation Center in Kuala Gandah. Whether you’re holding a private business meeting or planning for a romantic getaway, Seri Pengantin Resort is definitely the right choice for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Seri Pengantin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seri Pengantin Hotel Janda Baik
- Seri Pengantin Resort Janda Baik, Asia