“Beautiful views”

Siroccos Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Just next to beach, awesome views. Food is great and service friendly. Quite many cats walking around looking for food. Quite pricy place, was the most expensive dinner during the week.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

a very nice service next to the sea. food is adorable, i strongly recommend spicy cheese peppers and fish which was truly fresh. we are grateful they sent us here, we even had a swim, waters are gorgeous, recommended!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We enjoyed several lunches and our best evening meal at Sciroccos and wish we had discovered it sooner! The setting right on the beach is wonderful, a great place to see the sun set. The food choice is very good, of high quality and great service. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The best view, great food, friendly staff!!! Went there almost everyday of my trip to Crete this summer!!! The beach chairs are free (get there early to grab one) coffee, drinks and food are fantastic!!!! Can;t wait to go back next summer!!!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Came here by chance while walking at beach. Ordered only a glass of wine enjoying the great view and the sundown. After a while I got hungry and asked for the menu card. I was surprised about the huge choice of different food there offered.
At least I made my decision and ordered. The portion was huge and I couldn't finish all of it. The taste was very good and I can recommend it to everybody not only because of the sunset view.