“Friendly, near to the beach situated restaurant”
Review of Ristorante Pergola

Ristorante Pergola
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Very near to the nice Agio Apostoli beach lies the Pergola restaurant. When eating in the beautiful garden, the staff is friendly. I like to recommend the authentic greec kitchen like Lamb Kleftiko. A place to return.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, very nice and cool place full of flowers and normal prices! The best restaurant at one of the best places of the city.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Random choice and a positive surprise. Traditional Mousaka was very good. Children menu worked as well.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Really, really good service and fried zucchini was really good. So we visited second time too! And no disappointment. In summertime it would be even nicer athmosphere with open walls. Lots of, I mean lots of different choose in menu. Maybe we will enjoy our last holiday dinner here this time!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant with my family two months ago and all was perfect.
The restaurant has a very nice playground for your kids. The atmosphere was great and the food was so good, best MUSAKA EVER!! Oh I almost forgot.. the waiters were so friendly with a big smile, I felt like I was home. Really.
Anyway, I absolutely recommend you that restaurant. Have fun.