“Ottimo”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

It's a machine. It consistently delivers high quality for a low price. People come and go in a constant stream and they all are happy with the staff and the quality of the food. Great seafood and pizza.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

For the longest time I had been thinking that Antonio & Maria was just another pizza restaurant. I couldn't be more wrong! Antonio is not just a pizzaiolo, he is a true chef and he runs his restaurant with great pride and great love for his customers.
Antonio & Maria is known for its pizza al metro. you can take that literally: the pizzas aren't round, they are rectangular and you buy them by the meter (or actually per 25cm). Allow Antonio to go "freestyle": you won't regret. Fingerlicking good! To me Antonio & Maria serves the ultimate pizza. Here pizza is not just a snack or quick dinner, it's a culinary feast.
I need to go back to try some of the fish and seafood specialities but I'm afraid that next time I won't be able to resist the pizza.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Atmosphere is very nice the food is fantastic very good it seems to be in the my family what else ask

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Cool place. No inside charm but the staff was super fiendtlig and nice. Good pizza and good selection of wine. Very cheap and cheerful. I will be back.

Reviewed 26 September 2014

We ordered 2 Metre, yes metre, long pizzas for take away. Antonio surprised us with the toppings as we couldn't choose. We were not disappointed! We also ordered 3 bottles of wine for takeaway as being Sunday the shop was closed. Antonio was very accommodating.