US$47
US$118
US$150
US$101
Agoda.com
All reviewsdirt roadpeaceful placedeserted beachsri lankacomfortable roomsfew daysfresh fishwalk along the beachrekawa beachgreat cocktailsocean wavesopen spacepleasant serviceno regretsby accidentahead of timemonitor lizards
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We were here for 3 nights. Wonderful. Really can’t think of anything that should have been better. The food is good, sometimes great (seafood coconut soup, rice & curry). Great guys in service. A nice pool, beautiful beach, very quiet. The owner is present and considerate. During our stay there was a problem with the lines (internet/phone), the owner created a backup router for WiFi internet. That is over-delivering on expectations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

If you need to have a retreat, at the same time mingle with the people coming on, relax, chill and have almost 5 star quality - no plastic, though - just go for it. It is the place to stay. Don't you forget about the food they serve it f-a. Delicious.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I stayed in Seven Turtles 3 years ago and loved it. So decided to check how is everything nowadays, - many hotels are loosing charm and freshness over years. But not the Seven Turtles! A bit more amenties, more greens around (what is important in hot weather) and even better service. Still charming and peaceful.
It's not a 5* resort, it's more cosy, you could feel like you visit old friend of yours. Still no reason to expect a night life - this beach is very quiet and the only noise are the ocean waves. And the plates for breakfast are still "terribly" big (watch your wight after all these delicious things)

Room Tip: sometimes it take too long to get breakfast/dinner if all the customers are coming the same time. So come first, especially for dinner.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank crazybutlazy
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent two nights in the bungalow.

It was paradise.

I could write for ages about how great it was here but I will simplify.

The bungalow was wonderful. Own private terrace, comfortable sofa and large separate bed, fantastic power shower, mini bar and lovely views.

The food I thought was excellent. I had the carbonara and the oriental chicken. Both very tasty. Breatfast options were also very good and were lovely. Service was excellent for our whole visit.

The pool was nice and deep too with great views of the beach.

The owner was present throughout our whole stay and was a very nice man. Always making sure we were okay. I didn't catch his name but he is sure doing a great job.

I was really sad to leave!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RichWaycot-Bell
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Our stay at Seven Turtles was perfect from beginning to end. We stayed in one of the beach bungalows, which I would highly recommend––the whole hotel is tastefully decorated, the beach is gorgeous and basically empty (maybe you'll run into one other person if you go for a walk). The surf was quite high when we were there, so we couldn't really swim, but the gorgeous pool more than made up for it.

The bar is excellent and well-priced, and the food is very good as well––make sure to pre-order your Sri Lankan breakfast the day before! The fish curry for breakfast was the best we had on our trip and we were very sad to only be able to have it once! We also had delightful mixed shellfish for dinner one night––definitely pricey, but excellent! As an alternative to the hotel restaurant, I would highly, highly recommend Priya Moon restaurant just down the road (taking a left leaving the hotel). It's run by a lovely couple and their curries and kothu are amazing.

All in all, amazing. We never wanted to leave. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple