See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I visited this place with the intention of stay as it showed a lot of activities on the internet with a comfortable stay, but when i visited the place, it was nothing of the sort that was project out to be. i had a hard time entering the place, and when i enquired if i can see the stay facilities the staff took ages and eventually i got the idea that its just a hyped up place with little or none to offer. so i came back, feeling that i havent missed anything.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank lovebrar08
Reviewed 25 September 2017

After completing a challenging motor bike trip through the himalayas I was looking for a peace full place where I could chill down for a bit and recover from my trip. I found Aura and decided straight away to spent a few weeks there. There could not be any other better place than that! Aura art Stay has such a beautiful and peace full surrounding which invites you to meditate, reconnect to your creative side as well as work on your own projects. You will enjoy your time there while laying in the hanging mat or having a nice dive in the pool for sure. But of course there are so many other nice and interesting things to do while staying there. I was able to carry away my ideas and they were always happy to listen to me. I was also invited to to join them in their plans and we shared some nice time together. The lovely family, staff and fifi & tofu (the dogs) are wonderful people and pets to be around with and they made my stay at Aura very special and remarkable. I felt like part of the family straight away and enjoyed being surrounded by the family as well as the guest and listen to their stories. Furthermore the whole place is built up with so much love put to detail and effort and it truly deserves its name “Aura”! I highly recommend Aura to everyone and its a must do while in India! And for all potters out there: Aura Art Stay is also popularly known for its pottery courses and workshops. Do not miss is it and ensure your stay! Thank you very much for everything! I wish all the very best for all of you – I ll be back one day!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Abhishek_Katiyar27, Guest Relations Manager at Aura Pottery, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Carmine,

Thank you for taking some time of your busy schedule to write this review for us. It was our pleasure to host you. We are looking forward to host you again soon.

Regards,
Aura Art Stay

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Amazing service, the rooms were nice and cozy, it's quite and refreshing. The place is situated in the country, surrounded by nature. The staff is nice and helpful. Additionally the studio is a great place to work (great equipment).

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kartik,

Thank you for rating us and writing such wonderful review. It is always a delight to host guests such as you. Hope to see you again.

Regards,