The Old Orleton Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lord Nelson Hotel(Wellington)
US$53
US$44
US$94
Swan Hotel(Telford)
US$52
TripAdvisor
Travelodge Telford Shawbirch(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$45
Travelodge
US$115
Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$56
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$71
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbiscuitsfour poster bedmain coursesteakspa bathred letterexcellent foodattention to detailbar and restauranthigh standardhuge portionsroad noisefaggotssmoked salmoncooked to perfectionowners and staffreturn visit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

we booked a table for 6pm for seven people, one a diabetic and one gluten free.
the order was taken at 6.30pm and we finally finished our 3 course meal at 9.30pm. the food is cooked fresh and very well presented, and is of excellent quality, waiter and waitress very attentive, but every thing was sooooooooooooo slow.If we had booked at 8pm we would have had to stay the night!!!! Although there were other customers in the bar and lounge area, no one else was dining and we were the only ones at the set table.
we would go again, but give them the order before hand.The décor is both warm and inviting, just have not got the service quite right.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Due to a recent bereavement, family from northern England needed overnight accommodation and we also needed a venue for a funeral reception. We decided on The Old Orleton for both and found that the accommodation and evening meals were supurb and the reception for just under 40 people the following day was perfect.
Many thanks to Josh who was a very understanding and friendly manager and I would highly recommend the venue.
Thanks again Josh.

Room Tip: All the rooms were fine
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 18 February 2018

As a single lady, I can thoroughly recommend this lovely Inn.
I thought I had booked a room with a bath luckily Ryan was able to upgrade me( the first room was great but only had a shower ). The service, all the staff, and the food were all outstanding.
I stayed for two nights and felt very comfortable and looked after.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My husband and i spent one night here in February 2018 courtesy of a red letter day. We were not disappointed. Our room was gorgeous and lacked absolutely nothing. Plenty of tea, coffee and hot chocolate, biscuits and sweets and there was a fresh fruit basket on the landing. Unfortunately I was taken ill and the staff were amazing. We had ordered a meal but I had to go up to my room. They fetched my husband's meal up to our room and were so kind and courteous. He said his meal was delicious. The next morning I made it to breakfast and the waiter asked how I was feeling which I thought was lovely. We paid our bar and restaurant bill and it wasn't untill later we realised we hadn't been charged for my meal, a lot of places would have done. Although i was ill, i had an amazing stay and will definitely be returning. A big thank you to the staff, they are brilliant.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night in June 2017 whilst visiting long lost relatives in Telford.

After a 4 hour drive from the north it was a delight to arrive and taken straight to our room which occupied the corner by the junction with dual aspect views across to a residential area and the countryside to the side.

A well appointed room which was both cosy with modern facilities and a small ensuite. Loved the window seats.

I would have scored this a 5 had I had s good night sleep - it was deeply uncomfortable and the mattress felt so thin I could feel every lump and bump.

We are in the restaurant that night if arrival and the food nice, very popular with locals all seemingly dressed up for a night out, we felt s little underdressed. However at no point did the staff make us feel any different with their service than other diners.

The piece de resistance has to be the breakfast! Superb in every way and what a marvellous selection all cooked to perfection. My other half, creature of habit opted for full English, me scrambled eggs - wow! Large portion although the best eggs ever! Velvety, mouth watering....

Definitely I great place to stay if in the area just for breakfast alone - good quality, no grease, great service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple