“Lovely apartment near to the beach with fab views...”
other travellers have booked this property
Solarium Mountain view BBQ on roof
Solarium Mountain view
BBQ on roof
Toldo shade on roof
Living Room
Master bed with king size bed
Twin bedroom
Dining Area inside
Rattan dining area on downstairs balcony
Isla Plana Beach
Social club and small cove
Bolnuevo Sand Sculptures
Campillo de Adentro, (guns and fortress about 25 minutes away)
Campillo de Adentro
Sierra Espuna lake we swam in when we went Quad Biking
The Quad Bikes we rode!!
Semana Santa (Easter) Procession
A giraffe we hand fed at the zoo in Murcia
Isla Plana Church
A view of a beautiful sunset from our apartment.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Helen J
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment near to the beach with fab views and all the home comforts you could ask for”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in October 2013

We travelled in Mid October expecting half decent weather but we got glorious sunshine for our stay. With their being no school holidays the complex was lovely and peaceful and we nearly had exclusive use of the pool! This rooftop space was fantastic and where we spent a lot of our time. We had a 2 year old with us who could use the paddling pool up there whilst we, ( or should that be I! ) topped up the tan. The sunbeds, dining furniture and BBQ make it perfect for spending time up there with the canopy available to provide shade as required. The owners have thought of all the creature comforts you would require making the apartment a home from home. The only drawback technological wise is that the wi if signal was only available in a corner of the rooftop terrace but as you ve gone away to relax it's probably no bad thing! The perfect excuse to boycott the email checking and have another drink! Hoping to go again soon

26 Jun 2014
Thank you for your lovely review Helen! Just think, next time you will have two small children!!! Last time we were there I could get internet anywhere in the apartment, I think a neighbour had a booster, so we might look at buying one too, although as you say it stops me checking emails and working, and forces me to relax! I look forward to welcoming you back to our little piece of heaven again soon. Kind regards, Emma.
cassyh020...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Fantastic holiday home, with everything you could possibly need. Exactly as described and owner was very helpful. Resort is lovely and quiet and has nice beaches, perfect for families. Already looking at when to book for next year.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
12 Jun 2014
Thank you for reviewing our property Cassy, and I look forward to welcoming you all back next year. May/June is a lovely time to go as it is less busy! See you soon, Em x
Spain_JM
Spain
“Great place!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Great place, exactly as advertised by Emma. Emma was very friendly, accommodating and quickly replied on all our questions. The rooftop BBQ was the highlight for us. It was a very nice and quiet area, when we stayed here towards the end of October. I would not hesitate to recommend or rent this place again.

Liked best: The bbq
Liked least: Bathroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
18 Nov 2013
Hello Johan, I am so pleased you had a nice relaxing break, and your family enjoyed the Yoga! I pride myself on the customer service I give, and to me, responding promptly and been my genuine friendly self is very important. I look forward to welcoming you back to our home. With best wishes, Emma.
Annemarie...
Heemstede, The Netherlands
“A super spot for a relaxing week!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely and relaxing week in Emma and Paul's beautiful apartment. It had everything you can possibly think of, very well equiped! Lovely and quiet, although that may have to do with the time of year we were there. A car is a necessity, but if you have one, there is lots to enjoy. Went out to lunch a few times in Puerto Mazzaron and took a trip to Cartagena, which was really nice. Thanks Emma for a super week!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen and the fact that there were two terraces
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
16 Oct 2013
You are very welcome Annemarie! I am so pleased you both had a wonderful week away. We have had our holiday home now for 3 years, and still find new places to visit! Take care, Emma.
Prestatyn

Liked least: The location
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
11 Oct 2013
Thank you for leaving me a review James, and I am pleased you had a nice holiday. I am not sure if maybe you missed the bar/restaurant called Montemar which is only a 5 minute walk from the apartment, only half way down the hill?! We use that one if we cant be bothered to walk back, or to stop for the last drink half way home!! I totally agree, having a car certainly makes for a better holiday so you can go into the main Port, as it is only 10 minutes away, and have a far livelier night!! However, we have had some great nights in the village. We have only caught a taxi a few times, but not normally had to wait too long, and recommended numbers are provided in the apartment. I also feel a car is great so you can explore the wonderful surrounding areas. Take care, Emma.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing