“Pleasant Coffee Spot”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Café is a good place for a coffee and drinks for the young ones.It is such a shame that Sengiggi Square is 'such a dump'.The area is in grave need of a make over(or demolition) and it must be hard to run a business here.We enjoyed our quick visit to Café Lombi and wish the owners well.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Everything smells like fresh grounded coffeebeens. They mean fresh! Nice dishes, good service. Loud neighbours

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Here's a spot to go for an excellent coffee in Senggigi, but don't expect snacks to match. The coffee is obviously roasted on site by someone who knows their stuff. If I lived near here I'd be visiting every day for my shot of caffeine!

1  Thank George T
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

As coffee lovers from Melbourne, we visited this place based on the excellent reviews. We sat outside which was ok, the coffee was, in our opinion, very average. No better than anything else you would expect to get in Asia. The whole place looked neglected and there was no sign of the delicious bakery items I've read about.
Will try somewhere new for coffee today.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I visited because of the positive reviews about good coffee and atmosphere. The instant coffee selections aside, there was no selection and it seems the place has changed management or something given the contrast of my experience with other reviewers. Place was relatively unkept (sticky table, etc...) and staff seemed downright annoyed that I was there. Played a decent selection of western music, food was average, and I didn't use the wifi so I can't give it a review. Coffee drinkers are advised to go elsewhere.